Katie Hayes #148 "7 weddings this month" None of them hers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god he is bleeping ICK personified. Lunging bif in the car. Everything from his hairline which is that far back it’s in 1998 down to that fartier bangle makes me want to vomit

On second glance is he vaping????? What self respecting lad vapes it’s even more ming that smoking. I feel a bleep for him

• Haha
Reactions: 39
You can just tell that she has all these treatments but does the sum total of duck all in between. I’d love to see what actual skincare products she uses every day…or not.
umm all she needs is her super bespoke polyester cloth from her home bargains range and water, occasionally she will double cleanse - and that means use TWO cotton pads instead of ONE

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Orr not good at the mim🥲 she got covid had to lock care home down not seen her for 2 weeks hopefully we get some good news tomorrow 🤞🤞and its clear and we can start going back to see her . Talked to her yesterday she was so confused she was like this in the hospital when she didn't see us .it so upsetting knowing she has to stay the all the time but she's safe that all that matters. But it's shocking that we have to sell her home to pay for her care 😕

Ah tit! I hope she’s starts feeling better soon, I was honestly thinking you would say she’s doing much better 😞.

Ah the house thing, shame it wasn’t signed over six years ago 👀. Pisses me off that stuff.

Dying laughing that it’s been brought back up that truff charged her family to come for Christmas dinner 🤢 wasn’t it like £25 a head 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh my god he is bleeping ICK personified. Lunging bif in the car. Everything from his hairline which is that far back it’s in 1998 down to that fartier bangle makes me want to vomit

On second glance is he vaping????? What self respecting lad vapes it’s even more ming that smoking. I feel a bleep for him
Yeh he's vaping , surprised he hasn't got the vape on a string round his neck too.
Can you imagine him boucing round our neck of the woods he would get filled in 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You’d have to pay me £25 to go within spitting distance of that smelly upside down swamp she calls a ken

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She needs more than fashion tape on them saggy flaccid tits.

Imagine actually PAYING for them to look like that.

Imagine saying you’ve had 2 boob jobs and that’s how you’ve settled ? Madness.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Love how the brickwork bends around her head and face on tonight’s grid post. She really shouldn’t photoshop and upload when she’s pissed!

Reactions: 12
Those clothes look like they have either been forgotten about in the washing machine, or left in the dryer when they are not fully dry….. I bet that jumper stinks of wet dog.

For someone who suffers so much, who blames “a hectic month of June” for being the cause of her poor mental health in July, I think she needs professional help or an intervention, seriously.

The month of June was her 30th Birthday month, which involved:
• A girls trip to London
• A modest family meal above a pub
• A lavish begged party
• A 4 hour trip to “Disney”
• A cruise of a lifetime
• A spa day with her best friend
• A night out after the spa day

So all of the above events / braggarts, organised by herself, for herself, have had a detrimental effect on her mental health? Well today has honestly solidified her bleep status for me.

How many people have the above actions caused unnecessary distress or harm, as they wonder why they cannot achieve such a lifestyle? She’s horrible. Read the wiki.
I have lurked around this thread for ages and never thought I'd actually make an account but I wanted to say exactly this ☝

She makes no sense. I thought she had the bespoke birthday month of dreams. Parties, holidays, best ever time, spa days, blah bleeping blah but after all the expense and everything being incredible, June was a crazy month thats left her feeling meh and she couldn't wait to get back to the topsy turvy house of horrors, swinging max's shite around and posting filtered pics of Big O whilst pretending to be a big time influencer. She's not right in the head.

Shall I tell you about my month Truff...my Dad died, my Mum doesn't want to live anymore and my actual job that I mostly love ( and that actually pays a good living) has stressed me out so much it's giving me chest pains and insomnia but guess what, I still don't bleeping moan, I just deal with the crap and crack the crack on. You stink Truff. Your clothes stink, your kids clothes probably stink and your whole attitude to life stinks. Read the wiki.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 71
I’ve seen her lip sync twice today, wouldn’t you at least know the words to the song before doing that in front of 185k people?
Baffles me

• Haha
Reactions: 17
ALEXA Show me a twit Hun.......
Where do we start......The Sunglasses strings wow they knock me ill, the VIP lanyards hahahaha & the Bon Marche Cardy ,them bangles and that Wig he's bleeping horrible him 😂😂🤢🤢
View attachment 1417329
Wonder how many girls have messaged Truff saying their boyfriends want to know where he gets his clothes from?! CrimpleneRUs!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I have lurked around this thread for ages and never thought I'd actually make an account but I wanted to say exactly this ☝

She makes no sense. I thought she had the bespoke birthday month of dreams. Parties, holidays, best ever time, spa days, blah bleeping blah but after all the expense and everything being incredible, June was a crazy month thats left her feeling meh and she couldn't wait to get back to the topsy turvy house of horrors, swinging max's shite around and posting filtered pics of Big O whilst pretending to be a big time influencer. She's not right in the head.

Shall I tell you about my month Truff...my Dad died, my Mum doesn't want to live anymore and my actual job that I mostly love ( and that actually pays a good living) has stressed me out so much it's giving me chest pains and insomnia but guess what, I still don't bleeping moan, I just deal with the crap and crack the crack on. You stink Truff. Your clothes stink, your kids clothes probably stink and your whole attitude to life stinks. Read the wiki.
Welcome Lou , sorry to hear about your Dad love. Hopefully things will get better with work for you.
She's a bleeping rotter honestly , she is hated for precisely this , always a victim and playing the mental health card the lazy smelly fucker doesn't know what real problems are.
It's boss a boss little gang on here so stick around 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She said on the live today all made up with herself , ahhh ano my skin looks great doesn't it , got a natural glow can see you all commenting about it 😂😂
It's bleeping awful look at all the pockmarks and zits
Princess Fiona Glam

duck me you lot are FUNNY tonight 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Hahahahaha!!! twit. She’s given herself a conehead stretching her face that much 😂 View attachment 1417696
You have 100% hit the nail on the head..scuse the pun...I always would look at her glam pics and wonder what was off about them, it's that, stretching and slimming it that much her face is as long as chezzas.
And Matt...no words, not one but two blag Cartier bangles.....you absolute big girls blouse.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I honestly think that's why he got with her in the first place yano , thought he was getting in with a "celeb" influencer & mua. He loves all the freebies and events..... he proper fancies himself. He's vile, look at the soft twit made up with his VIP lanyard he's got hers on as well 🤢🤢
He thought he was getting barbie but instead he got carbie

Because she’s a greedy cow,I’m sure it’s in the wiki. Seriously though who does that? I’d have told her to duck off,it just shows what type of person she is.

His hairline!!
Has she really gone there and used the facetune app on him lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not been on here for ages as she's boring as duck but what in the name is that outfit 😩😩 it looks like something steps would wear circa 1999

Her tits look like 2 flaccid saggy omelette folded in half. Pure manky bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.