Katie Hayes #148 "7 weddings this month" None of them hers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same!! 😳 I can’t believe I’m the same age as her as she looks like she could be my mum!
Me too! I liked a party when I was younger and my skin hasn’t paid for it that much! Sometimes you just need basic products, not every facial & machine under the sun!

Reactions: 5
Me too! I liked a party when I was younger and my skin hasn’t paid for it that much! Sometimes you just need basic products, not every facial & machine under the sun!
Believe me no one will but I don't drink or smoke iv never even tried smoking. And don't like drink .I think my family put me of drinking 🍸 🤔 🙃 😕 🙄

Reactions: 7
She said on the live today all made up with herself , ahhh ano my skin looks great doesn't it , got a natural glow can see you all commenting about it 😂😂
It's bleeping awful look at all the pockmarks and zits
No her skin is awful for her age defo down to her diet and drinking! lashing a filter on blagging it’s flawless to flog skin care she’s a biff!!

Reactions: 15
I've never seen a person have as less self awareness and be as thick as she is.... like has she heard herself....

duck off with your Makeup Masterclass too girl..... that ship has sailed you're tit at makeup , you're stale Hun. No one wants to buy that collection & Bperfect tit either 👍🏻
Oh god, I had to buy a Collection mascara in desperation because it was the only blue mascara I could find (don’t ask, some sort of nineties mid life crisis) and it’s rubbish 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She looks like she’s off to work a motorway resurfacing night shift
D945A0B8-7D10-40A9-AB00-AB8E04724881.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Well reading all the posts on here Im going to guess Im the oldest Troll on the block and my skin is better than Truff’s except for one chin hair that is the fkn bane of my life, with bad eyesight I have a battle when it reappears. Get a wash truff you scruffy mare.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry but a have never known someone to love themselves as much as she does 🤢

honestly though see if I filtered and edited myself as much as she did I would genuinely be embarrassed to go out in real life incase anyone saw me like surely everyone must talk about how she’s two different people it’s embarrassing 😂

Reactions: 15
Well reading all the posts on here Im going to guess Im the oldest Troll on the block and my skin is better than Truff’s except for one chin hair that is the fkn bane of my life, with bad eyesight I have a battle when it reappears. Get a wash truff you scruffy mare.
Ur lucky uv only got 1 I must have about 10 I pluck daily 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ur lucky uv only got 1 I must have about 10 I pluck daily 🤣🤣
I do have more but can control them, whereas this bastard is a constant, its a little short arse one like Delo hanging around Rock Ferry waiting for some action until Truff catches up with him, Thats me with the tweezers. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.