Katie Hayes #148 "7 weddings this month" None of them hers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to stop trying to lip sync. It’s so bad. Like cringe. I know make up can work wonders, if you are good at it, but she is not good. She is slap dash with everything. I am 38 and my skin is in good condition but that’s because I invest in the right products. When I was 25 my mum said I needed to start taking care of my skin and you know what, she’s right. She looks great at 58! I would show you pics but I wouldn’t want Truff doxing me. I’m not skinny or gorgeous but my skin is great. Sort yours out Kate

Reactions: 17
A) WTF is wrong with her jaw
B) VIP launch - unlikely Truff looking at the less then Z list ‘celebs’ that were stomping around there !!

B4C33F43-7C69-4E70-A721-758E5787BB99.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
The cone head shout! 👏 sounds stupid to say couldn’t put my finger on what it was with her edited pics but that’s 100% the giveaway now you’ve said it. Her real life big Jade Goody head is nothing like her Dan Akroyd head when she’s edited

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The cone head shout! 👏 sounds stupid to say couldn’t put my finger on what it was with her edited pics but that’s 100% the giveaway now you’ve said it. Her real life big Jade Goody head is nothing like her Dan Akroyd head when she’s edited
Hahahaha Dan Ackroyd head! 🍦🍦

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can feel it there’s going to be a soba night feeling fresh,mental health post because Kates got the beer fear… I noticed last night she posted a load of pissed up stories of them in the car and has deleted them this morning 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Well reading all the posts on here Im going to guess Im the oldest Troll on the block and my skin is better than Truff’s except for one chin hair that is the fkn bane of my life, with bad eyesight I have a battle when it reappears. Get a wash truff you scruffy mare.
I’m probably up there with you shaz, I’m a grey haired, menopausal 50 something… 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Someone commented on her live asking her if it was a part left of her lip blush and if she would recommend it 😂😂😂😂😂
Oh tit yeah I wasn’t looking at her bespoke lip blush, I was looking at that thing on the lower part of her lip, knowing her it’s probably a Rice Krispie!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That orange monstrosity is the worst outfit I think she’s never graced us with. Unflattering in every possible way

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Olives got an event. Does she even realise how bleeping ridiculous she sounds

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Olives got an event. Does she even realise how bleeping ridiculous she sounds
Disgusting how she pimps that kid out for some cash or free clothes. If I was her, I’d rather just get a job than pimp my kid out and have their photo all over the Internet for any wierdo to obtain 😬

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.