Katie Hayes #148 "7 weddings this month" None of them hers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is her skin so bad. All these expensive gifted treatments and products and her skin looks like a 50 year old who loves sunbeds and too much wine.

Reactions: 20
WHY IS DELO WEARING A VIP LANYARD FOR A BANG AVERAGE RESTAURANT HAHAHAH! #madeitinlife #winning

• Haha
Reactions: 39
😮😮😮😮 stop it!

How’s your mum doing?

Can you imagine her car 🤢
Orr not good at the mim🥲 she got covid had to lock care home down not seen her for 2 weeks hopefully we get some good news tomorrow 🤞🤞and its clear and we can start going back to see her . Talked to her yesterday she was so confused she was like this in the hospital when she didn't see us .it so upsetting knowing she has to stay the all the time but she's safe that all that matters. But it's shocking that we have to sell her home to pay for her care 😕

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
These influencers are just functioning alcoholics. Just because you go to nice places doesn’t mean you are not an alky
🍷🍸🍹🥂🍾
So one dimensional 😴 Cheers girls 🪃
They all seem boring as duck 🥱

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
ALEXA Show me a twit Hun.......
Where do we start......The Sunglasses strings wow they knock me ill, the VIP lanyards hahahaha & the Bon Marche Cardy ,them bangles and that Wig he's bleeping horrible him 😂😂🤢🤢
CEC197BB-9F61-4A68-8F67-CA00A8F09F20.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
its the “Cartier” bangle for me 🤢

also what the duck are those pockets about
He’s got glasses on so she can’t see the embarrassment in his eyes at her outfit. The fartier bangle makes me wanna vom too…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I honestly think that's why he got with her in the first place yano , thought he was getting in with a "celeb" influencer & mua. He loves all the freebies and events..... he proper fancies himself. He's vile, look at the soft twit made up with his VIP lanyard he's got hers on as well 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 35
That bangle 🤢
Looks like a bangle you give a kid as a gift at a christening! I would throw up if mr kettle threw one of them on 🤮

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Must buy all her skincare immediately!
Jesus,I’m 52,perimenopausal and my skin looks better than hers! Same as Lorna Luxe,she flogs every skin care and device going and her skin is tit as well.
You need to go back to basics Kate, saying that you can’t even wash your face properly.

Reactions: 12
Jesus,I’m 52,perimenopausal and my skin looks better than hers! Same as Lorna Luxe,she flogs every skin care and device going and her skin is tit as well.
You need to go back to basics Kate, saying that you can’t even wash your face properly.
Well I'm 54 full blown on myn my skin so much better 😌

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.