Katie Hayes #148 "7 weddings this month" None of them hers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Trolls, I’ve been here since the beginning I used to be ‘I can’t Spell’ but my account got deleted for some reason. Anyway I’ve still been doing the lords work and just want to show you all this.
I’m doing it again today coz she’s got hidden ‘ad’ from today too. So the more the merrier.
I’m still reading & watching from afar & doing what I need to do to get this vile racist homophonic dog cancelled.
I’ve been suffering with long covid & therefore recovering slowly. Tata for now x ps put it on the wiki
E259B770-C369-4FD1-92DC-8EC3C5BA4E90.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Honestly, my head hurts after listening to that ramble 😂 all I took from it was ‘spend less time on social media’.

But, wait a minute, does she not earn her money from social media? So if everyone stopped using it, what would she do? Then in the next breathe, ‘join me at 3 for a live’, but Kate, you just told me to stay off social media so how can I join your live?

Shout out to the trolls too 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I've never seen a person have as less self awareness and be as thick as she is.... like has she heard herself....

duck off with your Makeup Masterclass too girl..... that ship has sailed you're tit at makeup , you're stale Hun. No one wants to buy that collection & Bperfect tit either 👍🏻

Reactions: 29
Stop sulking!!!!! What an absolute twit.
Her biggest problem is she’s out of routine. I didn’t think her life had any routine whatever so ever anyway. So because she’s been partying, eating out and went on holiday her life is hard. Then telling someone who’s probably got ‘genuine’ problems to stop sulking, what a insensitive bleep. She needs a reality check, no tact whatsoever. Her account should be removed as she’s bleeping dangerous

Reactions: 26
I bleeping love how much Home & Bargain dislike her yano..... they literally repost all stories they're tagged in.... but never any of hers haha. The marketing team defo be warned to avoid her like the plague 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Get up a bit earlier, have a coffee. Yeah sure love that’s really going to solve some peoples money and health worries you daft bleep 🤣. I love a good lie in and prefer tea, doesn’t mean I’m depressed 🙄

ps: what has she got that child wearing. Looks like a PE kit 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Get up a bit earlier, have a coffee. Yeah sure love that’s really going to solve some peoples money and health worries you daft bleep 🤣. I love a good lie in and prefer tea, doesn’t mean I’m depressed 🙄

ps: what has she got that child wearing. Looks like a PE kit 🥴
Troll, Big O is teaching an aerobics class at 3

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I always thought influencers didn’t like declaring AD as followers don’t think it’s sincere/genuine, and so skip the stories, which then effects engagement.

🙋🏼‍♀️ Another biotin fan - I really feel the impact on my nails if I stop taking them for a month or so.
#readthewi

Reactions: 11
My skin looking so good is down to the Lumi and the Collagen. She's covered in spots - look at her skin what's she on about ??
B9CF1ED8-3D88-4524-B93B-BB7DCB44FC91.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Lumi spa, numerous gifted facials, three thousand pound facelift and collagen drinks everyday and her skin looks like this?? 🤣🤣🤣 is she actually for real 😳

Someone asked for a hair burst code and she said sorry if I miss your comments I can’t see them all. Then someone asked for a collection code and funnily enough she seen that 😂 just admit you’ve been dropped by them love

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Left everyone waiting a good 2 mins while shes going through bags and boxes to find a pallette and uses a basic brown again what was the point lost 30 followers straight away.

Got date night tonight well actually its an event so yeh thats it...

Her communication is shocking and who goes out with a neck like that the fake tan streaks 🤢🤮🤢🤮

Dont get me started on the brushes again, sort your work life out kate you are a mess

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Her skin on her live looks truly terrible for a 30 year old. It’s SO textured and dry looking.

She’s also turned comments off on her live, and is filtering questions

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.