Katie Hayes #148 "7 weddings this month" None of them hers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The last time I was in this thread was #124!!! Omg I just have had a busy few months new house new babies big babies getting older 🤣 any rough ideas what page of the wiki to go from to catch up?!
Definitely from the beginning, just for the laughs 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Great minds think alike I have just stated from the beginning 🤣🙏🏻
Haha imagine being completely new to KHM and reading all of these threads!
You would 100% think majority of it was made up cos absolutely nobody does the crazy things she does 😂😂 she is like a parody account!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
If the make-ups are so bespokely rich as she likes to make out, wouldn't you just buy another at the airport or on the cruise?....

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She really thinks she’s something doesn’t she. These rambling stories she posts make no sense and mean nothing to anyone, yet she acts like her followers are so grateful for her wisdom. Also Olives deffo Gona be the kid who’s mum doesn’t iron their uniform. Sly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She opens herself up to our comments and I think she does this on purpose. IRON YOUR TOPYOU MEFF. JESUS TONIGHT.

Whoever mentioned biotin it works miracles. Don’t miss a day and you will see results in6 months. Trust me. I know 6 months isn’t a quick fix but girl it works. Thank me in……6 months.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Her daily walking random thoughts are genius, as ever. Set your alarm early and get a coffee is her pearl of wisdom today! She is an uneducated narcissist who genuinely said on Stories today that she knows she helps someone every time she says all this nonsense. And the double standards are amazing - what about all the times when you made someone feel awful beacuse you seemed to be a size 8 just a day after giving birth?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Those comedy specs 🙈 that can’t be comfortable having them squeezing the bottom of her nose. She looks a right nob.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hey trolls. Whoever recommended the wonder water...I'd love to meet you and hug you (maybe not as I finally got the covid....)

It's so good!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
How does she get her clothes so creased? I refuse to iron my gym clothes because they are on for max 2 hours and they never look like that!!

Reactions: 15
Must absolutely suck to be you, Truff. I’ve never known anyone go on so much about how crap life is, what an ugly world this is, life is so hard etc etc.
F440017A-B63E-4876-A9B7-6A4809810490.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 21
What the hell is she going on about? She hurts my head. My 5 year old makes more sense than she does.
Shes so obsessed with trolls isn't she.

Reactions: 20
She opens herself up to our comments and I think she does this on purpose. IRON YOUR TOPYOU MEFF. JESUS TONIGHT.

Whoever mentioned biotin it works miracles. Don’t miss a day and you will see results in6 months. Trust me. I know 6 months isn’t a quick fix but girl it works. Thank me in……6 months.
I’ve been taking it since January and I’ve got so much new growth and my nails are so much stronger 👏🏼
If truff had any sense she’d aff link to this

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Those clothes look like they have either been forgotten about in the washing machine, or left in the dryer when they are not fully dry….. I bet that jumper stinks of wet dog.

For someone who suffers so much, who blames “a hectic month of June” for being the cause of her poor mental health in July, I think she needs professional help or an intervention, seriously.

The month of June was her 30th Birthday month, which involved:
• A girls trip to London
• A modest family meal above a pub
• A lavish begged party
• A 4 hour trip to “Disney”
• A cruise of a lifetime
• A spa day with her best friend
• A night out after the spa day

So all of the above events / braggarts, organised by herself, for herself, have had a detrimental effect on her mental health? Well today has honestly solidified her bleep status for me.

How many people have the above actions caused unnecessary distress or harm, as they wonder why they cannot achieve such a lifestyle? She’s horrible. Read the wiki.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.