Katie Hayes #148 "7 weddings this month" None of them hers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HahahhahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahHhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha
No one’s gifted this witch any prescription lenses? Awww, ye poor kate???
all the money she’s been through over the years and she can’t even get herself prescription sunnies
Cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Thought she had hundreds of pairs of sunglasses that she had her prescription put in…
100% skinny mummy. Why does a 2 year old know the word skinny 😑

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I don’t think I ever saw ninja what was their name can I still read the posts?

Reactions: 2
I’ve just looked through her stories again, Olive definitely did say skinny Mummy! What a toxic,shallow Mother you are Kate.
No child never mind a two year old should know or be aware of what skinny means,I’m gobsmacked. Olive has no chance with those two idiots as parents.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
That’s actually so sad that Kate’s been justifying herself to her daughter like look mummy used to be skinny. My baba isn’t talking yet and is like 4 months younger than olive but no rush no rush but I hope whenever he sees a pic of me when he does decide to explain me he says somthing like ‘lovely’ or ‘funny’ or ‘cuddle’ you know the usual stuff you say when interacting with your bespoke like oh woooopsy mummy dropped abit of pasta silly mummy! Is it time for bed can mummy have a cuddle?! She’s so obsessed with her looks I wonder sometimes what she would be like with a boy

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Hahaha I'm a 2 glasses bleep! My eyes have deteriorated to the point I can no longer see without specs on but I'm too lazy to go to get prescription ones, so I have to put sunnies on top! But I don't work with a glasses company who probably have my prescription on record, so at least I have an excuse.

(It's barely an excuse, but I'm sticking to it. It's also annoying cos if I don't get some before end of August ill lose out on this year's cash back from my private healthcare ffs I need a mum helper!)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.