Katie Hayes #148 "7 weddings this month" None of them hers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kate Hayes #149 Tax Evader
Love this 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I agree. Back when I was a kid we would all get a disposable camera each for the holidays and you couldn't see them or edit them just had to wait for th to be developed when you got home and I honestly don't care what anyone thinks I still buy them now for holidays cos they turn out to be the best and funniest photos
These are actually the best pics to look back on. I remember getting them developed and you had to literally take your pack of photos around to ya nans house and describe what was going on in each pic ❤

There is an app called Gudak and it works like a old skool camera you get about 30 pics on your ‘film’ and you have to wait 3 days until you can see them. No do overs, no editing. They look quite retro too. You’ll get a notification when they’re ready to be viewed and then you just save the pics to your phone. I’ve had the app years, I might have paid a couple of quid for it but once you have it you don’t have pay for any pictures or film, it’s unlimited.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I agree. Back when I was a kid we would all get a disposable camera each for the holidays and you couldn't see them or edit them just had to wait for th to be developed when you got home and I honestly don't care what anyone thinks I still buy them now for holidays cos they turn out to be the best and funniest photos
I remember going on holidays with mates in the 90's - we'd 'borrow' other peoples' disposable cameras and take photos of our boobs, so they'd get a telling off when they went to get the pics developed at Boots :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
O this is a really good idea 😁

Reactions: 3
Pahahah so you know she done that girls makeup from tik tok on the video shoot? Well the girls just uploaded a video saying she’s about to get her make up done by and ‘icon’ which is in fact mmmitchell😅

aww Kate ye not famous ?😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
She literally has no content now she’s soooo boring 🫠 any other thread recommendations? all my usual ones have gone so quiet except the love island one which is too quick to keep up with 😩

Reactions: 16
I miss the good old days. Although I'm sure Trolives birthday will bring us some entertainment.

Maybe the black shed of doom is a stable for big O's shire horse. Trotting through the acres of garden, with Max's turds baking in the sun is her favourite 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve never known someone to spend bum so much on their skin and it still looks shite. It’s so dry, dull and dirty everyday what the duck is she doing to it?

Reactions: 23
I’ve never known someone to spend bum so much on their skin and it still looks shite. It’s so dry, dull and dirty everyday what the duck is she doing to it?
I honestly don’t think she properly cleanses it, ever. And the amount of foundation etc she piles on knocks me sick.

Reactions: 20
I honestly don’t think she properly cleanses it, ever. And the amount of foundation etc she piles on knocks me sick.
I'm 54 and never used nothing only water on my face and makeup wipes I never had trouble with spots my face is in better shape then hears 😁🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.