Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flowers60

VIP Member
Very predictable the little green eyed monster is out ..... she's seen Holly Burton garden at the weekend - which is amazing - she could only dream of having it..... now all of a sudden she's posting about her garden....
Of course the phone is zoomed out to make it look like Wembley footy pitch- she's a joke.
Asking for recommendations for tiles and grass aka..... wants collabs and freebies.... they're too skint to finish the garden 😂😂😩😩
Someone best send that tile business all the influencers use her echo article before she scams them for garden tiles, the bowens and Stacey Solomon have used them so guaranteed that’s who she’s after

Reactions: 6

BettyBeau

VIP Member
This is what she looks like - her stomach was covered with that writing though. Also, she managed to keep this quiet - but we trolls always have the receipts🧐🧐
I don’t get what this is. Is this an old pic that Truff has now also posted is still still reading here then

Kellybobz

I've never seen a person have as less self awareness and be as thick as she is.... like has she heard herself....

Fuck off with your Makeup Masterclass too girl..... that ship has sailed you're shit at makeup , you're stale Hun. No one wants to buy that collection & Bperfect shit either 👍🏻
Oh god, I had to buy a Collection mascara in desperation because it was the only blue mascara I could find (don’t ask, some sort of nineties mid life crisis) and it’s rubbish 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha

Aclass123

So sad about the fertility!!! tbh I think Naomi and her sisters are all stunning with or without filters

I have no idea what Kate actually looks like tho as she changes size and shape in every pic 🤣
This is what she looks like - her stomach was covered with that writing though. Also, she managed to keep this quiet - but we trolls always have the receipts🧐🧐

Attachments

chattycatty

VIP Member
At least it’s a good shop rather than a bad one. No one wants that.
Must be markies 😝

All of these things *are* fine to put on instagram if you are comfortable with it, but on your own page, not on a bloody so called make up page. My hairdresser posts lots of her day to day stuff with the kids etc. On her OWN page, and then her hair page, woah wait for it, she shares.. hairstyles! 😱
Don’t understand why people need to see that shit tho 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5

chattycatty

VIP Member
The one in Aintrees owned by a scum bag racist so I’m not surprised
Who owns it love I seen it the other day going to the wholesalers and thought I’d seen it before

Imagine the swamp her hot tub would be - she’d run it for a week then leave it with the lid off, water still in, it’ll be max’s water bowl (and the rest) knowing her she’ll install it in the fuxking pantry or somet anyway
Imagine all that strawberry moose tan floating 🤢

• Sick

gossip29

VIP Member
Has anyone seen that Wren Eleanor tiktok thing? Some woman purposefully posting dodgy pics of her toddler for likes and engagement. I can’t fucking stand these people you know, KHM is hardly any better with the exploitative things she posts of OHD to 185k people. My piss boils how they get away with it. They need a talking to from some kind of law enforcement imo
Omg I feel sick! What is wrong with people

chattycatty

VIP Member
So she’s putting plastic grass down in the garden. Trash.
does anyone else feel like those pergolas are just places where bugs will land on your head? 🕷🕷🕷
We had one in our old house and the cats scratched it so bad it was about to collapse 🤣🤣

• Haha