Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

plonkington

VIP Member
100% she’s returning that outfit, the skirt still had the fold creases in it.

imagine turning up to a fashion event (no matter how big/small) like that, when in your bio you have the audacity to call yourself a makeup And fashion blogger 😅

Reactions: 7

Flowers60

VIP Member
Crapbag turned to me earlier as a child about 7 years old, in a tiny crop top and knickers (denim shorts but like knickers) passed us and he said 'if its a girl promise me you'll never let her dress like that'. I showed him KHM profile and noticed the one of Oluv in a towel has been taken down or removed by instagram! He couldn't believe her content re her daughter. Sorry if already said re towel image, not even going to bother catching up! Make up is shit. She loves shit. Photos of shit. Collegen shit. Trolls are shit. Walking dog with a bag of shit. Eating shit. Same old shit im sure!
It’s still there. Her pinned pictures show as the top line.
People dress their kids in some weird stuff, it shouldn’t be sold!!

• Sad
Reactions: 6

Parsnipface

Trolls anyone been keeping up with this wren Eleanor thing?!

When the fuck will truff realise wtf she's doing to her kid letting her be online?!?

Also she 100% keeps the tags on doesn't she? 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick

Leodog19

VIP Member
That’s proper sneaky hiding of the ad!

i hope your bespoke rainbow child is living their best life 🦄
I still can't see it 🤔🥴🤣🤣

Just a little something I learnt over the years people when they go for a trial the minute you say "wedding" or "prom" the prices instantly go up for hair and makeup. If you just book in for a regular "hair up" or "full face makeup" and don't mention wedding or prom and describe exactly what you want quite natural or heavy ect then you will be able to judge from the trial whether you want them to do it for the day and it will cost you half the price
We book her for my daughter wedding 5 year ago luckily my daughter didn't get married .but it was a 100 deposit she was all the rage the

Sparklesurprise

Chatty Member
Imagine taking all that crap and believing it works. Then why do you need fillers, facials, face lifts and fuck knows what else......

How long till she does one of these anonymous q and a things. That Hannah from tales of elmsvale did one and was so up herself and uptight in her response (holds a high opinion of herself that one) surprised truff hasn't done one yet.....I won't give truff the satisfaction of it if she does do one....

Help a troll out. Really can't find it. Fucking snake.
Apparently you can pay after the fact and find out who actually posted the questions, so it’s not actually anonymous at all. And she’d definitely pay and “out” some trolls.
Also forgot who asked on the last thread, but the PT is from the Wirral. And she’s sound to be fair x

• Wow