Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

marymint

I never comment on this thread but I’m so annoyed kids cavern are working with this racist homophobe I spend hundreds of pound with them every month without fail, thousands in December for my 3 kids. Been going there for 13years, my mum bought all my clothes from them when I was a kid too. Guess I’ll be shopping else where from now on.
Exactly! Happened a few months ago too they ended up turning the comments off the picture Olive was on. They obviously condone it, all cut from the same cloth! Probably one of her mates work they’d get her in for some free modelling x

Reactions: 7

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
21 is not hot, my house was 27/28 all night even with the fan going! But when it’s hot, of course, get your baby in bed with the 2 of you, that will help keep her cool so she can sleep
Our bedroom was 31 all night and my youngest came and got in bed with us cause she couldn’t find her favourite toy (above her head in her bed, couldn’t be arsed to reach up!). Within 5 minutes it was disgustingly hot. Truff can’t afford more than one fan

Rothsey

VIP Member
Bit late to share it now 😂 her Instagram live lasted about 3 minutes this afternoon as no one wanted to ask her any questions about her hair
That’ll be the trolls fault… making sure that everyone in the whole world was either in work or in the garden. We have this power!

Leodog19

VIP Member
Me too! I liked a party when I was younger and my skin hasn’t paid for it that much! Sometimes you just need basic products, not every facial & machine under the sun!
Believe me no one will but I don't drink or smoke iv never even tried smoking. And don't like drink .I think my family put me of drinking 🍸 🤔 🙃 😕 🙄

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
She’s had the same amount of followers for like 2 years hasn’t she?? Hasn’t grown at all. She must be too cheap to buy more and I’m fully convinced she’s bought a big amount of them, her ratios don’t add up
Certainly nothing to write home about. These stats only go back to Jan 2021. Definitely not the growth youd expect for such a high flying influenza

Screenshot_20220718-193951_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220718-193922_Samsung Internet.jpg

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
Kate has mental issues , she needs validation from strangers. She needs people telling her that Olive is unreal, gorgeous, blah blah. She darkens the child's skin & lightens her hair to make her look like the Ibiza baby she "manifested". She's a very disturbed individual, pushing all her own insecurities onto the kid.

The kid gets dragged on flights for two day inappropriate holidays so that Kate can tell herself she's winning at life and Olive is well travelled and they're "rich" because Kate feels like her own childhood wasn't good enough for her.

She has her own personal Instagram there is zero need for that kid to be on the KHM one she's a terrible mother continually exploiting her child. Fucking embarrassing that she used to blur her face "too pure for this cruel world", Absolute horror she is.
I feel sorry for Olive I really do she doesn't stand at change she's ruined , she's going to have an awful attitude too being brought up by a person like that , it's a shame.
She used to blue her too pure face but has posted every photo from back then as a throwback picture. So all that time blurring her turned into all that time photoshopping her ‘perfect’ in her mothers eyes and we have seen the private photos anyway. Makes me sick

Burrito88

VIP Member
I’m hoping this means By Rotation or Cheshire Oaks sent her the Molby dress and it wasn’t Karina 🤞🏼

Burrito88

VIP Member
She opens herself up to our comments and I think she does this on purpose. IRON YOUR TOPYOU MEFF. JESUS TONIGHT.

Whoever mentioned biotin it works miracles. Don’t miss a day and you will see results in6 months. Trust me. I know 6 months isn’t a quick fix but girl it works. Thank me in……6 months.
I’ve been taking it since January and I’ve got so much new growth and my nails are so much stronger 👏🏼
If truff had any sense she’d aff link to this

• Haha

MeOnScreen

Chatty Member
Ballons is in my top 2 fave spelling errors of hers, along with sautéing all the single mums 🤣🤣🤣
Mines Nora Fen.

Anyone else think she was dead smug on that story when she said we are done with babies in the family for now she will be up the duff again soon u watch. Wait till she's got 2 her head really will fall off and I cannot wait for it. She can't put olives shoes on the right feet now when she's got 2 she won't be able to put her own shoes on. She deffo won't be making her bed every morning that's for sure
I’m confused. Is Hollie actually part of her family then?
Naomi is her cousin right?