Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

saadd3434

VIP Member
So sad about the fertility!!! tbh I think Naomi and her sisters are all stunning with or without filters

I have no idea what Kate actually looks like tho as she changes size and shape in every pic 🤣

how do you know she’s having fertility problems? She looks like she’s not interested in kids as she’s out drinking constantly

Reactions: 3

poppet88

Chatty Member
Who owns it love I seen it the other day going to the wholesalers and thought I’d seen it before

David Ball. One vile human being. So are all of his family actually. All racist, con artists

Imagine all that strawberry moose tan floating 🤢
Post too short

Who owns it love I seen it the other day going to the wholesalers and thought I’d seen it before

Imagine all that strawberry moose tan floating 🤢
David Ball. Vile fella. Him and his family are money mad, racist scum bags

• Angry

MD2020

I did the same as u went back to work after my dad died but I went back of after a couple of days i was devastate coudent concentrated .sorry for ur loss 💙

I can't see her Instagram I use to on Google but can't do it no more keeps saying error help 😒
Leo try anonigviewer.com - that works for me!

Leodog19

VIP Member
Woke up after an awful sleep, got lots on my mind and still full of covid...
Anyways, I am just still not over that video she's out on of Olive. I feel like an intervention really needs making. If you like the video Katie, then share it with your friends in WhatsApp but a public account.

All these people that comment on a child's appearance also doesn't sit well with me but that last comment has been duplicated twice and is just a really odd thing to say.

I pray Olive is safe but I fear its too late for her as I wpuld guess her videos and pics are already out there. She really needs help.
What is the video I can't see it .??

Reactions: 2

InfluenzaLyfe

Chatty Member
Is that reel highlight of Olive new? Never noticed it before. Full of photos of her reason when she was a newborn but too pure for this world.

Leodog19

VIP Member
I honestly thought going back to work would be the best thing but I think you might be right. I'm definitely struggling. Thank you for being so kind 💗
I did the same as u went back to work after my dad died but I went back of after a couple of days i was devastate coudent concentrated .sorry for ur loss 💙

Big O has been Manchester and come back a Scandinavian blonde.
Stop filtering you kid you mad head
I can't see her Instagram I use to on Google but can't do it no more keeps saying error help 😒

Last edited: