Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Foodaholic

VIP Member
I do have more but can control them, whereas this bastard is a constant, its a little short arse one like Delo hanging around Rock Ferry waiting for some action until Truff catches up with him, Thats me with the tweezers. 🤣
Snap. I didnt realise chin hair was a thing, been getting mine waxed for a few years now. Little fuckers. Wonder if laser is better?

The lips are so overfilled

Reactions: 4

Rothsey

VIP Member
Someone commented on her live asking her if it was a part left of her lip blush and if she would recommend it 😂😂😂😂😂
Oh shit yeah I wasn’t looking at her bespoke lip blush, I was looking at that thing on the lower part of her lip, knowing her it’s probably a Rice Krispie!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

vitamintea

Does anyone know what she charges for bridal makeup? I’ve seen her old prices but genuinely curious what she charges now

Reactions: 3

PhallusSizeMedium

Chatty Member
OK I love you. I think we'd get on very well lol!!!!
Look truff, this is the angle that the company were going for......I went to a sustainable shopping event with Emily Bull omg, she was an absolute dream.

Anyways....bison in the wild. All the girls in the background really look lovely. Then in comes truff with her nips out looking like a fucking mint aero......
What happened to her facetuned skinny ankles ? They aint ankles, bitch got CANKLES !

• Haha

Leodog19

VIP Member
I agree. Back when I was a kid we would all get a disposable camera each for the holidays and you couldn't see them or edit them just had to wait for th to be developed when you got home and I honestly don't care what anyone thinks I still buy them now for holidays cos they turn out to be the best and funniest photos
O this is a really good idea 😁