Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I thought she hid the “Ad” as she wanted her stupid followers to believe that she genuinely loved the product and it was the absolute best, rather than her being paid to say it was her favourite. But the tax thing makes more sense.

Sorry I know it’s been mentioned in the past but is it the Biotin tablets from Amazon that are good for hair loss? I tried searching it but couldn’t find the convo on old threads.
Yep, Biotin. If you scroll down a bit on Amazon you can find a decent sized pack for about a fiver.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Belle Amie

VIP Member
Same!! 😳 I can’t believe I’m the same age as her as she looks like she could be my mum!
Me too! I liked a party when I was younger and my skin hasn’t paid for it that much! Sometimes you just need basic products, not every facial & machine under the sun!

Reactions: 5

Fashungoth

Chatty Member
I’m surprised soft girl hasn’t been all over that new Flannels in town, making out she has been asked to collaborate 🤣 taking videos like she is so important!

I’m surprised soft girl hasn’t been all over that new Flannels in town, making out she has been asked to collaborate 🤣 taking videos like she is so important!

Probably tells her he is on nights!
Haha yeah I've been expecting like a pic of a glass of prosecco with Flannels, the restaurant and Barry's Boot camp all tagged, and 'Ad' front and centre so everyone thinks she's been #gifted 😂

Reactions: 4