Katie Hayes #148 "7 weddings this month" None of them hers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For those who are unable to view the video, it’s a close up of olive, with some sort of light reflecting off her face, she’s giggling and she’s saying ‘I love you’. With some really bizarre piano music playing in the background, then she zooms in on her face.
But she just copying what K says, like all kids do at that age?! It’s really nothing special.
I just rewatched it and there’s a bit on it where you see the filter on olives face being changed! 😫 WHY THE duck is she filtering a 2 year old!!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Remember when someone came on here and said we were all jealous because Delo is a triple threat 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 been howling at that today

Katie Hayes 148# Still claiming she doesn't photoshop her influencer life is a flop

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Ahhh the Nan getting wheeled out for content , unsuspecting resident getting his photograph broadcast on Instagram !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I never comment on this thread but I’m so annoyed kids cavern are working with this racist homophobe I spend hundreds of pound with them every month without fail, thousands in December for my 3 kids. Been going there for 13years, my mum bought all my clothes from them when I was a kid too. Guess I’ll be shopping else where from now on.
Exactly! Happened a few months ago too they ended up turning the comments off the picture Olive was on. They obviously condone it, all cut from the same cloth! Probably one of her mates work they’d get her in for some free modelling x

Reactions: 7
They are not her own nails you can clearly see they aren’t! Wow she is something else 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Anyone watching the live?! Olive just picked up a makeup brush, smelt it and then shouted out stinky 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
I’ve never seen anyone put foundation behind their ears before. Use a colour that matches your skin 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She said the homeys shite is being restocked. Wonder if they’ve amended the packaging to say “join Kate on insta for free makeup tutorials, once a month, in the middle of most people’s working hours, with a toddler blocking the view of the makeup”

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Olive is the real troll “stinky” pahahahaha then she goes “I’ve just cleaned them” 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why is going out in her nan’s Ethel Austin underskirt that’s been crumpled up in the back of the drawer for the past 286 years?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.