Katie Hayes #148 "7 weddings this month" None of them hers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My fella’s baby mama posted a pic of their daughter (11) in a bikini on Instagram the other day. Made me bleeping sick but I have no say as I’m not their mum. The world has gone mad

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Has anyone seen that Wren Eleanor tiktok thing? Some woman purposefully posting dodgy pics of her toddler for likes and engagement. I can’t bleeping stand these people you know, KHM is hardly any better with the exploitative things she posts of OHD to 185k people. My piss boils how they get away with it. They need a talking to from some kind of law enforcement imo
What the duck, these ponces are getting bold the mum shouldn’t even have care of that little girl

Reactions: 8
99 Likes on her latest Bridal sludge.Will she turn the like on if she gets over 100 ? Obvs she ain't booked up if she's begging for shares 🤦‍♀️ KHM might not be your name & your make up needs too up it's game

Reactions: 12
Does anyone know what she charges for bridal makeup? I’ve seen her old prices but genuinely curious what she charges now

Reactions: 3
Who is booking her. Imagine if you’ve never heard of her, which I find really difficult to believe cause her reputation precedes her all over Merseyside and the Wirral. Surely you’d google your MUA? The top hit is the echo story and the rest are all tattle. Bet she bangs on about trolls while she’s doing it too.
I bet she still tells people she owns O darlings 🥴🤔🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I am screaming 😂😂😂😂 she's on the brink..... it's all falling apart. She's pleading for people to like and comment and share her bride pic now & saying she will give a palette away to bribe them into it ! GO AND GET A JOB KATE this is embarrassing now !!
Doing the trial in that cesspit room. I hope the bride to be had a tetanus jab when she left.

All these holidays and useless parties have defo caught up on them. Guarantee they are bleeping skint

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The latest vid of Big O on the grid actually knocks me sick. The child is just exploited at every opportunity and I fear for her safety. Also, she has a very strong chin/jaw doesn't she.

Reactions: 19
Ngl that new video is disgusting. She needs to keep oliffff off instagram and door matt and the rest of the family need a slap for allowing her to exploit that poor baby day in, day out

Reactions: 15
Ngl that new video is disgusting. She needs to keep oliffff off instagram and door matt and the rest of the family need a slap for allowing her to exploit that poor baby day in, day out
My skin is crawling

Reactions: 7
Imagine going round there for your make up during a heatwave. The house must stink

That video gives me the creeps. Get your kid off your business account you weapon

also what a weird thing to say about somebody’s else’s child that you have never met.. literally makes my skin scrawl
Strange fuckers posting about someone else’s child like that. Imagining the thoughts n-onces and wronguns are having with that video are making me sick. Main job as a mother is to protect your child at all costs. She hasnt got a fkn clue.

Reactions: 24
If she’s so tired she’s going to bed at 6pm she should probably see a doctor, that’s not normal

Reactions: 9
Imagine going round there for your make up during a heatwave. The house must stink

That video gives me the creeps. Get your kid off your business account you weapon

also what a weird thing to say about somebody’s else’s child that you have never met.. literally makes my skin scrawl
Imagine if someone came up to you in the park and said that about your kid "I've loved her since the first day I saw her in the park. She is so beautiful" You would spark them out and get a restraining order.

It's honestly disgusting to expose her like that, she's a public account, every single person in the world with access to the internet can just watch your kid.

Last edited:
Reactions: 36
Why have I only just seen this now? What a bellend 😂

Imagine if someone came up to you in the park and said that about your kid "I've loved them since the first day I saw her in the park. She is so beautiful" You would spark them out and get a restraining order.

It's honestly disgusting to expose her like that, she's a public account, every single person in the world with access to the internet can just watch your kid.
I don’t understand why she doesn’t get this, we’re calling it out for her (nearly) 2 year old’s safeguarding for fucks sake!!! 🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why have I only just seen this now? What a bellend 😂

I don’t understand why she doesn’t get this, we’re calling it out for her (nearly) 2 year old’s safeguarding for fucks sake!!! 🤬🤬
I bet if someone wrote "no offence KHM but she's well ugly and not cute at all" she'd be filing police reports, doxing them and doing 67 stories about how disgusting they are. But a stranger, who could be Ian Huntley for all she knows, says they love her and she's over the moon.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Laddsss , it's been years since I lived in Liverpool and the last person I used for make up moved away... anyone know a salon or artist that caters for extremely pale goff gals?!
To keep it on subject, I served truff for a few years in Starbucks when she was in peaches and she was rude and obnoxious 😶

Reactions: 21

Someone check Kirsty’s hard drive for fucks sake

• Heart
Reactions: 20
That “filming room” must absolutely hum 😳
Its also painted the most impractical shade for running a business filming and doing clients makeup in - you’d have salmon pink reflecting off your face in real life, how is the client able to see it properly??

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.