Katie Hayes #148 "7 weddings this month" None of them hers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that reel highlight of Olive new? Never noticed it before. Full of photos of her reason when she was a newborn but too pure for this world.

Reactions: 2
I just rewatched it and there’s a bit on it where you see the filter on olives face being changed! 😫 WHY THE duck is she filtering a 2 year old!!
Because Truff isn't happy with anything in her life. Even her reason isn't good enough. She's just horrible. She'll give that poor baby mental health issues when she's older if she doesn't sort herself out.

Reactions: 12
Wonder when her big surgery revel is coming. She had is done months ago now. She's probably kot happy with the results of her new flat tits

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Imagine pimping your kid out for pedoss to watch just so she can have a pair of balenciagas🤮🤢

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
She only does make up lives when she’s going out! Seen as her job is supposedly makeup (said loosely) how can she only ever do it when she wants to put slap on for a night out. The same boring look 😴
How can she actually call herself a insta mua.
That’s the bare minimum
Lazy cow

Reactions: 16
First ever thread suggestion

#today on exploit my child, with your host Ray Cist

Edit: Or brought to you by your host

Whatever sounds better

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Her skin is so so dry and manky.
Why no bra? You need one love.
Did you see someone ask what her day job is? She said she was a bridal MUA by day. Then when asked how her job for Instagram goes, she said it fits in with BIGO. She's really tit at both jobs isn't she.
I'm cringing for her saying they've sent her a driver, she thinks she's bleeping J.Lo. my like K.Hoe.....

• Haha
Reactions: 25
No I am SCREAMING. At this pr day for a place that’s basically ‘for people who want to wear designer but can’t afford it’ you mean for you Kate?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’m hoping this means By Rotation or Cheshire Oaks sent her the Molby dress and it wasn’t Karina 🤞🏼

Reactions: 7
No I am SCREAMING. At this pr day for a place that’s basically ‘for people who want to wear designer but can’t afford it’ you mean for you Kate?
What a way to sell it KHM. I am a huuuuge advocate of preloved clothes, I've been doing it for ages. It's not about "people who can't afford it" KHM, get over yourself KHM. It's about sustainability you absolute weapon....its cheapening the whole preloved world and I will not stand for that. Most of the fabulous people I follow support the preloved community and its not about cheap you twit.

Also, in dont beleive the company would only take from "influencers" you can use Re-Liked for things like that...one i would never use as most of the clothese the influencers sell on there are things they had got for free then sell them off... get in the bin KHM

I’m hoping this means By Rotation or Cheshire Oaks sent her the Molby dress and it wasn’t Karina 🤞🏼
Oh yes she never did wear the yellow one did she?

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I know you can’t help genetics but something that annoys me a lot, she has a really lopsided head and only talks out of one side of her mouth, her jaw moves out really far on one side. Why does this annoy me so much?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
What a way to sell it KHM. I am a huuuuge advocate of preloved clothes, I've been doing it for ages. It's not about "people who can't afford it" KHM, get over yourself KHM. It's about sustainability you absolute weapon....its cheapening the whole preloved world and I will not stand for that. Most of the fabulous people I follow support the preloved community and its not about cheap you twit.

Also, in dont beleive the company would only take from "influencers" you can use Re-Liked for things like that...one i would never use as most of the clothese the influencers sell on there are things they had got for free then sell them off... get in the bin KHM

Oh yes she never did wear the yellow one did she?
Literally came onto to say this 👏🏻 👏🏻 👏🏻 👏🏻

They why is advertises stuff is so awful, cheap and nasty!!

Here’s what you could have said Truff hun

“Guys this is such a great way to help support sustainability and move away from quick fashion and even better you may save a little bit of money!”

Mind you she probably can’t say that since every other brand that gifts her things are cheap nasty material that only lasts about two wears anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
How embarassing are her By Rotation posts. Renting clothes is all about sustainability and yet she didn't mention that once! Mind you, Kate is the biggest fast fashion loser out there - doesn't care about anything other than herself. Five year old made your dress in a sweatshop? Who cares, eh Kate!

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.