Katie Hayes #148 "7 weddings this month" None of them hers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally came onto to say this 👏🏻 👏🏻 👏🏻 👏🏻

They why is advertises stuff is so awful, cheap and nasty!!

Here’s what you could have said Truff hun

“Guys this is such a great way to help support sustainability and move away from quick fashion and even better you may save a little bit of money!”

Mind you she probably can’t say that since every other brand that gifts her things are cheap nasty material that only lasts about two wears anyway.
OK I love you. I think we'd get on very well lol!!!!
Look truff, this is the angle that the company were going for......I went to a sustainable shopping event with Emily Bull omg, she was an absolute dream.

Anyways....bison in the wild. All the girls in the background really look lovely. Then in comes truff with her nips out looking like a bleeping mint aero......

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Does anyone know what she charges for bridal makeup? I’ve seen her old prices but genuinely curious what she charges now
£150 for Brides including trial, £50 per bridesmaid and then a call out fee.

Also when she was begging for engagement on that bridal make up yesterday and saying she never posts make up pics …. you’re meant to be a make up page for fucks sake - take the make up out of your handle if you’re not gonna post make up content.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Look truff, this is the angle that the company were going for......I went to a sustainable shopping event with Emily Bull omg, she was an absolute dream.

Anyways....bison in the wild. All the girls in the background really look lovely. Then in comes truff with her nips out looking like a bleeping mint aero......
Whose Nan is that

• Haha
Reactions: 29

She looks an absolute state. She needs a decent bra and better fitted clothes - she’s either shoe horned her self into a size 10 or wearing clothes so baggy that she’s probably borrowed them from her nan 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 19

She’s a perfect 10 isn’t she.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who in their right mind would allow her to advertise or speak on behalf of their company. ‘ if you caarrn afford it’ 🤦‍♀️ She hasn’t got a clue has she. Scruffy mare. Thick as 🐷 💩

Reactions: 37
Who in their right mind would allow her to advertise or speak on behalf of their company. ‘ if you caarrn afford it’ 🤦‍♀️ She hasn’t got a clue has she. Scruffy mare. Thick as 🐷 💩
Think im gonna message them you know.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Advertising high end clothes, with a hair mask in, looking like she’s fallen through a charity shop or the lost property bin.

Now she’s got ‘Kate moss boobs’ surely she could pick up a bra on sale in Asda. They just look sad!

Reactions: 27

Her posture is just this 24/7
163B2C93-75F2-4841-B6B3-F786FBB878FE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.