Katie Hayes #148 "7 weddings this month" None of them hers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she not see how inappropriate her videos and pictures are?I genuinely fear for that kid.

Reactions: 13
Wow, fell down a wren Elenor hole some of those comments about the banana and pickle I feel sick.

Kate get your child off social media and protect her at all costs!
Tbh tho I think she’s to thick to understand what the comments mean

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Woke up after an awful sleep, got lots on my mind and still full of covid...
Anyways, I am just still not over that video she's out on of Olive. I feel like an intervention really needs making. If you like the video Katie, then share it with your friends in WhatsApp but a public account.

All these people that comment on a child's appearance also doesn't sit well with me but that last comment has been duplicated twice and is just a really odd thing to say.

I pray Olive is safe but I fear its too late for her as I wpuld guess her videos and pics are already out there. She really needs help.

Reactions: 20
I work in safeguarding and trust me, pervs LIVE for videos of kids saying 'I love you'. I won't give you the details, you can imagine what they do...

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
I work in safeguarding and trust me, pervs LIVE for videos of kids saying 'I love you'. I won't give you the details, you can imagine what they do...
It’s so sad that she has no regards to keep Big O safe it’s like she enjoys any kind of attention even if it’s from pervs.
Matt Mez and co are all just as bad for encouraging her.

Reactions: 18
Oh god, it makes you sick to your stomach even thinking about what these animals do with innocent content of kids!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
‘I always forget to post bridal pictures’. WHY DO SO MANY LIES FALL OUT HER MOUTH! This coming from the girl who posts pictures of her child’s tit regularly. You don’t forget love, you’re never off your phone. No one is booking you because you’re fukin shyte

• Heart
Reactions: 35
‘I always forget to post bridal pictures’. WHY DO SO MANY LIES FALL OUT HER MOUTH! This coming from the girl who posts pictures of her child’s tit regularly. You don’t forget love, you’re never off your phone. No one is booking you because you’re fukin shyte
Take it the brides aren’t contacting her after to say how amazing her make up was and a picture of them then.
Face it Truff your on the downward slope now. Unless you improve you skills and move with the times you will be irrelevant soon.

Reactions: 16
Hysterical whoever went on that live about the Ray Cist lip liner - take a bow!

Started watching that inventing Anna on my flight home, got some inspiration for the next thread title..

#149 Google never forgets, still a RAY CIST along with still exploiting your poor child!

Don't you think Instagram should have the function to not allow any pictures of minors at all on there, especially on public accounts. You have to be a certain age to have an account.
Surely the same should apply for minors, they're not consenting to be shared. It's just so so wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Kate has mental issues , she needs validation from strangers. She needs people telling her that Olive is unreal, gorgeous, blah blah. She darkens the child's skin & lightens her hair to make her look like the Ibiza baby she "manifested". She's a very disturbed individual, pushing all her own insecurities onto the kid.

The kid gets dragged on flights for two day inappropriate holidays so that Kate can tell herself she's winning at life and Olive is well travelled and they're "rich" because Kate feels like her own childhood wasn't good enough for her.

She has her own personal Instagram there is zero need for that kid to be on the KHM one she's a terrible mother continually exploiting her child. bleeping embarrassing that she used to blur her face "too pure for this cruel world", Absolute horror she is.
I feel sorry for Olive I really do she doesn't stand at change she's ruined , she's going to have an awful attitude too being brought up by a person like that , it's a shame.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
It’s just sickening and horrendously unnerving. If you read the comments and didn’t know they were posted by ‘young woman with kids’ accounts, you’d be horrified that anyone would say such personal things about your kid, right? It’s so weird.

Reactions: 19
Ngl that new video is disgusting. She needs to keep oliffff off instagram and door matt and the rest of the family need a slap for allowing her to exploit that poor baby day in, day out
What is the video I'm blocked lol

Reactions: 1
Yeah ok Kirsty you weirdo 😳
Kate you're creating a pe@dos dream page . Protect little Olive and keep her off your public page , seriously
I’d be worrying if some of these were fake profiles not the ones making comments about her photoshopping & previous behaviour. You only have to see the comments made on that Wren Eleanor to see people like that aren’t bothered about making creepy public comments

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Woke up after an awful sleep, got lots on my mind and still full of covid...
Anyways, I am just still not over that video she's out on of Olive. I feel like an intervention really needs making. If you like the video Katie, then share it with your friends in WhatsApp but a public account.

All these people that comment on a child's appearance also doesn't sit well with me but that last comment has been duplicated twice and is just a really odd thing to say.

I pray Olive is safe but I fear its too late for her as I wpuld guess her videos and pics are already out there. She really needs help.
What is the video I can't see it .??

Reactions: 2
For those who are unable to view the video, it’s a close up of olive, with some sort of light reflecting off her face, she’s giggling and she’s saying ‘I love you’. With some really bizarre piano music playing in the background, then she zooms in on her face.
But she just copying what K says, like all kids do at that age?! It’s really nothing special.

Reactions: 15
Kate has mental issues , she needs validation from strangers. She needs people telling her that Olive is unreal, gorgeous, blah blah. She darkens the child's skin & lightens her hair to make her look like the Ibiza baby she "manifested". She's a very disturbed individual, pushing all her own insecurities onto the kid.

The kid gets dragged on flights for two day inappropriate holidays so that Kate can tell herself she's winning at life and Olive is well travelled and they're "rich" because Kate feels like her own childhood wasn't good enough for her.

She has her own personal Instagram there is zero need for that kid to be on the KHM one she's a terrible mother continually exploiting her child. bleeping embarrassing that she used to blur her face "too pure for this cruel world", Absolute horror she is.
I feel sorry for Olive I really do she doesn't stand at change she's ruined , she's going to have an awful attitude too being brought up by a person like that , it's a shame.
She used to blue her too pure face but has posted every photo from back then as a throwback picture. So all that time blurring her turned into all that time photoshopping her ‘perfect’ in her mothers eyes and we have seen the private photos anyway. Makes me sick

Reactions: 7
So her garden looks huge compared to how it really looks and her feet look tiny when in RL they are sasquach sized what is this fuckery.
7579424C-CD54-4C05-9F64-FC2B39C16592.jpeg

• Haha
I never comment on this thread but I’m so annoyed kids cavern are working with this racist homophobe I spend hundreds of pound with them every month without fail, thousands in December for my 3 kids. Been going there for 13years, my mum bought all my clothes from them when I was a kid too. Guess I’ll be shopping else where from now on.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.