Katie Hayes #148 "7 weddings this month" None of them hers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah I'm done !! So she's posting the Brides makeup look before her wedding !!!!!!
She shouldn't be putting brides on the spot asking to post them , it's their wedding they're a client it should be private !!

And whilst she's being paid by a Bride for a service.... she's using the time to post #AD and make herself money for Bperfect.... she's so bleeping hard faced ! Unbelievable that

Reactions: 35
Who is booking her. Imagine if you’ve never heard of her, which I find really difficult to believe cause her reputation precedes her all over Merseyside and the Wirral. Surely you’d google your MUA? The top hit is the echo story and the rest are all tattle. Bet she bangs on about trolls while she’s doing it too.

Reactions: 19
I find it mad that when she’s watching tv in her garage, Matt that desperately wants to marry her is never with her. Mr Tealicious literally follows me round the house to spend some time with me of a night when the kids go to bed and as annoying as it is sometimes, I know it’s cause he loves me and wants to spend time just us while we can. They have such an unhappy relationship I don’t get why you’d bother
He’s probably on nights in his proper job 🤣

Reactions: 11
I’m surprised soft girl hasn’t been all over that new Flannels in town, making out she has been asked to collaborate 🤣 taking videos like she is so important!

He’s probably on nights in his proper job 🤣
Probably tells her he is on nights!

Reactions: 10
I’m surprised soft girl hasn’t been all over that new Flannels in town, making out she has been asked to collaborate 🤣 taking videos like she is so important!

Probably tells her he is on nights!
Haha yeah I've been expecting like a pic of a glass of prosecco with Flannels, the restaurant and Barry's Boot camp all tagged, and 'Ad' front and centre so everyone thinks she's been #gifted 😂

Reactions: 4
If she posted my bridal trial multiple times all over her insta I would be full on raging.
More fool the nobs who book her - there is NOTHING on her Instagram that would make me feel the need to even contact her.
Maybe it’s because she’s so accessible?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
‘What I think success is
Morals
Blah blah blah ‘

I mean , you lot are hilarious but that is the funniest thing I’ve read today !!

This is a joke. Right ??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has she really posted some poor girls bridal trial to her stories 😱😱😱😱😱

desperate to prove to the trolls she has make up appointments booked in

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I am screaming 😂😂😂😂 she's on the brink..... it's all falling apart. She's pleading for people to like and comment and share her bride pic now & saying she will give a palette away to bribe them into it ! GO AND GET A JOB KATE this is embarrassing now !!
Awwww ya poor kate send me your bank details I’ll send you a twenty over love get yourself to primarni for some new jarmies

Delo dropping his bird off at work 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Nah I'm done !! So she's posting the Brides makeup look before her wedding !!!!!!
She shouldn't be putting brides on the spot asking to post them , it's their wedding they're a client it should be private !!

And whilst she's being paid by a Bride for a service.... she's using the time to post #AD and make herself money for Bperfect.... she's so bleeping hard faced ! Unbelievable that
Ha ha ha she’s now made it a competition. You can win a palette if you share her bridal trial look. Poor bride 185 have now seen how your gonna look on your wedding.
So unprofessional

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I am screaming 😂😂😂😂 she's on the brink..... it's all falling apart. She's pleading for people to like and comment and share her bride pic now & saying she will give a palette away to bribe them into it ! GO AND GET A JOB KATE this is embarrassing now !!
Her name has makeup in the title, she literally won’t drop the ‘M’ for make up in her initials but then gloats on how she doesn’t post make up looks anymore??? Make it make sense

Awwww ya poor kate send me your bank details I’ll send you a twenty over love get yourself to primarni for some new jarmies

Delo dropping his bird off at work 🤣
You funny fucker

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Has anyone seen that Wren Eleanor tiktok thing? Some woman purposefully posting dodgy pics of her toddler for likes and engagement. I can’t bleeping stand these people you know, KHM is hardly any better with the exploitative things she posts of OHD to 185k people. My piss boils how they get away with it. They need a talking to from some kind of law enforcement imo

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Has anyone seen that Wren Eleanor tiktok thing? Some woman purposefully posting dodgy pics of her toddler for likes and engagement. I can’t bleeping stand these people you know, KHM is hardly any better with the exploitative things she posts of OHD to 185k people. My piss boils how they get away with it. They need a talking to from some kind of law enforcement imo
Yeah I’ve seen that. So many people have made videos on this showing the comments from weirdos it’s a pedos paradise people keep telling her to stop posting her daughter but she ignores it. Kate is no better the amount of inappropriate pics she’s posted. Dunno why anyone would share pics of their children half naked on a public account 😩 should be illegal

Reactions: 11
Yeah I’ve seen that. So many people have made videos on this showing the comments from weirdos it’s a pedos paradise people keep telling her to stop posting her daughter but she ignores it. Kate is no better the amount of inappropriate pics she’s posted. Dunno why anyone would share pics of their children half naked on a public account 😩 should be illegal
Yeah I saw one of the videos of someone talking about it and it showed the pics and it made me ill. The parents are no better than the paedos

Reactions: 8
I’ve been following the Reddit, it’s all a bit nuts. There needs to be a law.

Reactions: 10
Omg I feel sick! What is wrong with people

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.