Katie Hayes #148 "7 weddings this month" None of them hers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it mad that when she’s watching tv in her garage, Matt that desperately wants to marry her is never with her. Mr Tealicious literally follows me round the house to spend some time with me of a night when the kids go to bed and as annoying as it is sometimes, I know it’s cause he loves me and wants to spend time just us while we can. They have such an unhappy relationship I don’t get why you’d bother
Matts too busy wanking over pictures in the Wickes catalog in the black shed.
While trying his hardest to keep away from Truffs bog breath and greasy hair (it’s a hair mask)

• Haha
Reactions: 37
So Matt also doesn’t know which shoe goes on what foot? Honest to fukin god these two are actually a match made in heaven arent they! God bless poor olive, she doesn’t stand a chance. I really hope they don’t breed again
Yes the shoes are wrong but this is one of the rare occasions, olive looks like a young girl and not dressed up like she’s working at the mines 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I find it mad that when she’s watching tv in her garage, Matt that desperately wants to marry her is never with her. Mr Tealicious literally follows me round the house to spend some time with me of a night when the kids go to bed and as annoying as it is sometimes, I know it’s cause he loves me and wants to spend time just us while we can. They have such an unhappy relationship I don’t get why you’d bother
Door Matt can’t watch the tv with her even if he wanted to, there’s only one seat on the sofa that you can actually see the tv from the other seats look into the hall 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Big O has been wearing shoes on the wrong feet since she exited the womb… don’t be blaming door matt.
Since having bespoke pidge, I honestly question everything she did with O. Sat on a chair, in shoes pre walking, leaving her on a changing table and the stand-alone bath on a tripod and the car seat…. Pidge was out of that by 4 months!
I am not perfect momma but she does some questionable tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I can’t cope with her thinking the 21 degrees on her phone app means her room is that temperature 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Big O has been wearing shoes on the wrong feet since she exited the womb… don’t be blaming door matt.
Since having bespoke pidge, I honestly question everything she did with O. Sat on a chair, in shoes pre walking, leaving her on a changing table and the stand-alone bath on a tripod and the car seat…. Pidge was out of that by 4 months!
I am not perfect momma but she does some questionable tit.
Yeah I was thinking about this before, the way she parents is the way you think you will before you actually have kids. The baby will sleep 12 hours a night, our lifestyles won't change cos the baby will just tag along, they'll always be dressed in perfectly coordinated outfits, the bedroom will be like a Scandinavian came and vomited all over the room... then you have kids and you realise how naive you were. She's trying to sell a dream but her life's a bleeping nightmare.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Anyone else think she was dead smug on that story when she said we are done with babies in the family for now she will be up the duff again soon u watch. Wait till she's got 2 her head really will fall off and I cannot wait for it. She can't put olives shoes on the right feet now when she's got 2 she won't be able to put her own shoes on. She deffo won't be making her bed every morning that's for sure

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’ve been MIA for a good 2 weeks dealing with being a mum of 2 now, got a break for a few days while the kiddies are away with their nan and i’ve jus caught up on all this thread. All I have to say is you lot are funny little bastards, i’ve had to change me tena a good 10 times. Also Delo gives me the biggest ick in men, I shrivel up when I see him and that hairline that starts at the back of his neck.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ballons is in my top 2 fave spelling errors of hers, along with sautéing all the single mums 🤣🤣🤣
Mines Nora Fen.

Anyone else think she was dead smug on that story when she said we are done with babies in the family for now she will be up the duff again soon u watch. Wait till she's got 2 her head really will fall off and I cannot wait for it. She can't put olives shoes on the right feet now when she's got 2 she won't be able to put her own shoes on. She deffo won't be making her bed every morning that's for sure
I’m confused. Is Hollie actually part of her family then?
Naomi is her cousin right?

Reactions: 7
She's obviously not renting the chair in the shop no more.... Brides have got to go to her house for their wedding trial , to have her own personal collection of cheap Bperfect or Collection makeup applied with dirty brushes and £1.99 lashes..... Wow ! Anyone who books her needs their bleeping heads testing !!

Reactions: 32
Done for kids in the family for now, because she’s seen us on here laughing that she’s gonna have another kid after paying to have her elephant ears tits reduced to spaniels ears and her gastric band fitted.

Reactions: 15
So Matt also doesn’t know which shoe goes on what foot? Honest to fukin god these two are actually a match made in heaven arent they! God bless poor olive, she doesn’t stand a chance. I really hope they don’t breed again
Fucks sake, imagine broadcasting that to 185k followers ya fella doesn't know how to dress their 2 year old properly yet....
Wayne and a Waynetta absolute no hope-ers

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's obviously not renting the chair in the shop no more.... Brides have got to go to her house for their wedding trial , to have her own personal collection of cheap Bperfect or Collection makeup applied with dirty brushes and £1.99 lashes..... Wow ! Anyone who books her needs their bleeping heads testing !!
If I had booked a wedding trial I would not expect to go to some ones house.
She makes out the walk in filming room is upstairs not her lounge so can you imagine brides turning up to her fart invested cheesy feet room.
More fool them if they still go with her.
I thought she said she had 7 weddings this week

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thinking of booking in for a make up trial just so I can go and visit truff towers.

Setting up a go fund me to pay for it if anyone fancies contributing

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.