Katie Hayes #148 "7 weddings this month" None of them hers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she infuriates me, she talks like being a mum is the be all and end all, in her eyes if you’re not a mum your life is completely irrelevant
It’s extra mad because she’s not even a good mum. Wouldn’t trust her with any of the kids I know

Reactions: 27
They can’t fine you but they can refer you on. It’s the law to declare ads. The ASA essentially publicly shames you but there must be some consequences or all these influencers wouldn’t witch over it.
Yeah publishing their names is pretty much the extent of the “punishment” at the moment. Funny how Kate doesn’t forget to write MY BRAND on her home bargains pics, desperate to prove to us that she hasn’t been booted 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t know why but I’m proper howling at her calling Max her ‘fur baby’ he’s a fuckin unit. I always think of little chihuahuas or pomeranians when people say fur baby. Not a big chunky staffy who leaves steaming shites all over the garden

disclaimer: I actually love Max despite my description 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I don’t know why but I’m proper howling at her calling Max her ‘fur baby’ he’s a fuckin unit. I always think of little chihuahuas or pomeranians when people say fur baby. Not a big chunky staffy who leaves steaming shites all over the garden

disclaimer: I actually love Max despite my description 🤣
Poor Max. I bet he hates living with them lot. Big O included. Calling him naughty. Bet he’s like so are you!

Everything she says she retracts. It’s just summer, enjoy it. In the next breath, so hot! Get in the bin.

She tries to be relatable and it comes across so bad. So loud, brash and vulgar. Start declaring what you get for free. Just own it, you were banging on the other day about ‘not being a very good influencer’ on that live. No you’re not, but least now you admit you are trying to be an influencer. You get given or paid to promote free stuff so declare it! You don’t even do it well.

Kate is literally Delboy.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
@Nosey1895
Kate is literally Delboy.
[/QUOTE]

No money back
No guarantees
No income tax or VAT

… yeah seems about right!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
21 is not hot, my house was 27/28 all night even with the fan going! But when it’s hot, of course, get your baby in bed with the 2 of you, that will help keep her cool so she can sleep

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
It proper makes me laugh, and I think in almost a Mr Bean way, that they are in their hall, open a door towards them, step down into the lean to of panelled abyss, to then sit on the end of the couch cos it’s the only place you may be possibly able to view the TV. To then watch tv on a wall it is not proper aligned to with all the wonky panelling. I think that would drive me mental the most that the panelling and TV alignment is all out.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
21 is not hot, my house was 27/28 all night even with the fan going! But when it’s hot, of course, get your baby in bed with the 2 of you, that will help keep her cool so she can sleep
Our bedroom was 31 all night and my youngest came and got in bed with us cause she couldn’t find her favourite toy (above her head in her bed, couldn’t be arsed to reach up!). Within 5 minutes it was disgustingly hot. Truff can’t afford more than one fan

Reactions: 7
21 my arse. She would have had the coolest house in the north west. If her lips are moving or fingers are typing, it's a lie.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think the divvy cow used the automated thing that insta has with the local outside temperature. She thinks her phones a thermometer 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I find it mad that when she’s watching tv in her garage, Matt that desperately wants to marry her is never with her. Mr Tealicious literally follows me round the house to spend some time with me of a night when the kids go to bed and as annoying as it is sometimes, I know it’s cause he loves me and wants to spend time just us while we can. They have such an unhappy relationship I don’t get why you’d bother

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.