Katie Hayes #148 "7 weddings this month" None of them hers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One more baby this year then they are done as a family? As in her extended family? Immediate family? What does that even mean?

Reactions: 13
She ain’t mention Holly in months now she’s acting like she delivered the baby. I am Ray Cist midwife

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Imagine watching tv at this angle, with a fraction of it missing because of that daft mirror 😂
And the big bleeping meter box as well 😅

Imagine how warm that tiny sweatbox would be. Enough to knock out a large family

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
“Another night of no sleep!”

I swear she said about three stories previous, that she had slept like a baby because her hair was wet?

What is it you unpalatable liar?! Read the wiki.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Imagine watching tv at this angle, with a fraction of it missing because of that daft mirror 😂
Imagine this being your living room 🤣😭. She acts like she’s minted but she’s just minty with a living room box room. Surely, she must be embarrassed when people come over. I feel ashamed for her

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Mortified for her watching telly in her glorified lean to. The panelling looks straight on this pic, yet it’s wavey and wonky as duck on her ‘but I don’t edit my pics any more do I’ photos 😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hahahahaha imagine having to watch telly in your tiny garage 😂😂😂 couldn’t be me

• Haha
Reactions: 14
God she infuriates me, she talks like being a mum is the be all and end all, in her eyes if you’re not a mum your life is completely irrelevant

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.