Katie Hayes #148 "7 weddings this month" None of them hers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1428639

Hello! Long, long time lurker here (before Big Os 1st birthday I think!). You lot are way funnier than I could ever be, and say exactly what I'm thinking.
Anyway, this has proper got my goat this morning. How many ASA telling offs does she need?! Just put the bloody Ad mark where people can see it you numpty!! It just looks so sly!
Wears factor 50 daily??!! Funny how she’s never ever ever mentioned the importance of SPF for the face before, either for MLM shilling or when she was an MUA (sorry but I don’t class her as one anymore - she’s too woeful and unskilled to be in the same category frankly) if you wore it as part of your routine long term it would have come up by now. Plastering some on for a photo op is not the same
Also - is her skin meant to be aspirational because she looks fucked

Reactions: 18
The smell from the house of horrors this week must be unbearable - like the boys changing rooms for pe at school 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
No way she wears factor 50 every day. Her skin wouldn’t look so bad if she did

• Heart
She makes it so obvious she reads here her stories since last night are aims at tattlers we could make a story up and she would post somthing for the trolls 😈 😂 kate we seen how you let olive burn PLEASE DONT TAKE ADVICE OFF KHMXXL

Kate sort ya skin out the collagen is tit and proved it with the kip of how bad your pores and dry your skin is like the hair burst you even wear extensions 😂

Reactions: 11
The smell from the house of horrors this week must be unbearable - like the boys changing rooms for pe at school 🤢
I thought that today

Pure warm smelly damp dog/crappy nappies/period 🪰🪰🪰

• Sick
Reactions: 10
She still takes hair burst according to her live, but I don’t see a discount code! She has never put on spf or spf containing products in any of her lives that she’s mentioned

Reactions: 9
bleeping hell she looks like she works for willy wonka, know 1 and I mean know 1 skin is that colour in real life

• Haha
Reactions: 13
why why whyyyy does she say “guyssss I’ve not chatted on here for long” but literally has been posting all day?!? I don’t understand the reasoning?! Cringe even that being her “job” talking into a sodding phone. How she makes a living is beyond me

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.