Katie Hayes #148 "7 weddings this month" None of them hers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This child modelling business honestly knocks me sick. I always feel uneasy when I see friends on insta reposting stories from indies like ‘oh pick my child to model your handmade clothes’. But to be touting your kid to model designer gear is just weird in my opinion. You’re literally opening up your child to world of horrible exposure, tainting their innocence.
And I wonder what she does with payments for these things, is she putting them in a savings account for Olive? I bloody hope so!

Reactions: 19
A children's wear event at that well known for being child friendly restaurant, Menagerie. Nah.

I see she's dressed Big O in something completely horrific as per usual. Poor child.

Reactions: 19
A children's wear event at that well known for being child friendly restaurant, Menagerie. Nah.

I see she's dressed Big O in something completely horrific as per usual. Poor child.
What she dressed her in ?

Reactions: 1
Will think shes the Big I Am now mixing with Jesse Lingard’s wife and child, I hope he doesnt sign for Everton and fucks off to Saudi, that’ll be far enough to put a dampner on her friendship.

Reactions: 9
Noooooo, a lass I work with is at that menagerie for her hen do brunch today! She’ll be livid if there’s a kids party 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Oh no I’m so sorry to hear this, I have been through similar. Is there anyway you can get a note and take time away from work, you sound like you need a break or it will only get worse. You really need to look after yourself, grief on top of everything else is horrendous xxx

It’s those shoes 🤢
Like a teacher for the 80s would wear!
I honestly thought going back to work would be the best thing but I think you might be right. I'm definitely struggling. Thank you for being so kind 💗

• Heart
I actually watched the live and nothing she does makes sense. The liquid blush from collection is the best thing ever … then she goes over it with nars blush. The new bperfect powder is the best thing ever… then she goes over it with huda powder. The home bargains lashes are the best ever then she puts on doll beauty lashes. Her fat jowls covered in an inch of makeup make me itchy

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Soft arse on her live yesterday Me & Daddy Diy got a date night tonight....

Just seen this belter- Delo was on a date with his one and only Jack - lashed Truff she's sitting watching them fuming hahahahaaha.

• Haha
What does that Naomi monster munch feet actually look like then because every picture I’ve seen is photoshopped and faceapped to duck

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What does that Naomi monster munch feet actually look like then because every picture I’ve seen is photoshopped and faceapped to duck
Here's a 9 toes unfiltered for you Gi, VERY Manly 😂😂 these witches in the wild with their non chiselled lines hahaha
A9EDB70D-B894-4C17-8568-CB4399C07F06.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I thought she said it was date night then said -/event night but from Lee Morrison’s story and page, Delo wasn’t even near her for most of the night. It was more like a lads night out from his photo. tit kind of date night to me…..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
i think her followers agree how much of a show she looked last night 185K followers and 21 comments and hardly any likes on that post for that amount of followers KATE DRESS FOR YOUR SIZE 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.