Katie Hayes #148 "7 weddings this month" None of them hers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what she looks like - her stomach was covered with that writing though. Also, she managed to keep this quiet - but we trolls always have the receipts🧐🧐
I don’t get what this is. Is this an old pic that Truff has now also posted is still still reading here then

Reactions: 6
I have lurked around this thread for ages and never thought I'd actually make an account but I wanted to say exactly this ☝

She makes no sense. I thought she had the bespoke birthday month of dreams. Parties, holidays, best ever time, spa days, blah bleeping blah but after all the expense and everything being incredible, June was a crazy month thats left her feeling meh and she couldn't wait to get back to the topsy turvy house of horrors, swinging max's shite around and posting filtered pics of Big O whilst pretending to be a big time influencer. She's not right in the head.

Shall I tell you about my month Truff...my Dad died, my Mum doesn't want to live anymore and my actual job that I mostly love ( and that actually pays a good living) has stressed me out so much it's giving me chest pains and insomnia but guess what, I still don't bleeping moan, I just deal with the crap and crack the crack on. You stink Truff. Your clothes stink, your kids clothes probably stink and your whole attitude to life stinks. Read the wiki.
Im so sorry to hear this. I’ve gone through this my dad died my mum got diagnosed with dermentia and it’s never been the same life again really puts things it to prospective when you loose a parent or a child. She’s rotten to the core she makes me boil not in a jealous way but a way in which she’s not in touch with reality. But if something happened like a close death she will wake up and realise what a bleep she’s been.

sending you a massive virtual hug to you and if you ever need to chat im always here for that ❤ Look after your Self darling xx

Can someone tell flat tits that the peroxide blonde went out with baywatch 🤣 those cheap extensions she wears too 🤢 TA

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t get what this is. Is this an old pic that Truff has now also posted is still still reading here then
Belle Hasan posted throwbacks to a masterclass she did for bperfect and KHM was Kate Hayes Model for her. Not sure how long ago they were actually taken

Reactions: 9
Haha big O on the sun-in (showing my age...) man that stuff was lethal!
When you went back in the house after a day of sunning yourself and looked in the mirror expecting to be peroxide blonde and weren’t 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Im so sorry to hear this. I’ve gone through this my dad died my mum got diagnosed with dermentia and it’s never been the same life again really puts things it to prospective when you loose a parent or a child. She’s rotten to the core she makes me boil not in a jealous way but a way in which she’s not in touch with reality. But if something happened like a close death she will wake up and realise what a bleep she’s been.

sending you a massive virtual hug to you and if you ever need to chat im always here for that ❤ Look after your Self darling xx

Can someone tell flat tits that the peroxide blonde went out with baywatch 🤣 those cheap extensions she wears too 🤢 TA
I am so touched by this. I never thought I would comment on this thread but hearing her complain about her life and needing normality after bragging about all the birthday shenanigans just really got to me. I don't wish any harm to anyone but she pushed me over the edge with this. She just needs to be grateful and if the influencer life isnt working for her then she needs to get out and get a real job away from the public eye where she can earn a decent living without needing to be instafamous. She's never going to make it anyway. Thank you for being so lovely x

• Heart
Reactions: 35
My god them Sunnies inside have just tipped me over the edge HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH the absolute bleeping pleb

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.