Katie Hayes #148 "7 weddings this month" None of them hers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Olives got an event. Does she even realise how bleeping ridiculous she sounds
Not being funny but having to pimp ya kid out to pay your mortgage is a all time low 🤣 thank god the catty household don’t have to do this tit 🤣

That overbite 🤣 what the duck was her dentist

When you’ve got to take Olaf to ballet at 1 but be back on the rob at savers at 4.
Is that your swag bag Kate 😆
View attachment 1418790
Them blag Princetowns too 🤢 bet they hum

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Have you seen her outfit today? Looks like she’s dragged her grandad’s night gown out of the cupboard and thrown it on...
Someone on the echo comments the other day said that the offender "looks like "Ray Winstone dressed as a Tudour peasant" and it had me howling but now I've seen this outfit and with the nose I believe that comment seriously applies to Truff and I can't unsee it

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Big O has been Manchester and come back a Scandinavian blonde.
Stop filtering you kid you mad head

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I take it the teacher did Big Os hair because Kate hadn’t managed to put a brush through it herself

Reactions: 18
I honestly thought going back to work would be the best thing but I think you might be right. I'm definitely struggling. Thank you for being so kind 💗
I did the same as u went back to work after my dad died but I went back of after a couple of days i was devastate coudent concentrated .sorry for ur loss 💙

Big O has been Manchester and come back a Scandinavian blonde.
Stop filtering you kid you mad head
I can't see her Instagram I use to on Google but can't do it no more keeps saying error help 😒

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I did the same as u went back to work after my dad died but I went back of after a couple of days i was devastate coudent concentrated .sorry for ur loss 💙

I can't see her Instagram I use to on Google but can't do it no more keeps saying error help 😒
Leo try anonigviewer.com - that works for me!

Reactions: 3
Here's a 9 toes unfiltered for you Gi, VERY Manly 😂😂 these witches in the wild with their non chiselled lines hahahaView attachment 1419664
That brown pvc leotard thing is vile. You can see her primark thong through it. Tbf to her, she does look ok most of the time but why has she got work stilettos on with it?! (On her page). Plastic ones too, not leather, with a low heel 🤮. Her feet must be bad if she’s wearing them in this heat.
Maybe khm gifted her from that tit site she promotes?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Katie delo and Naomi

Cone head, rug head and man head
Her voice on lastest story singing happy birthday to jack get on how deep it is 🙈 most manly female voice ive ever heard.
Shes still never staying in is this a lets get it out our system before kids ive heard shes having trouble in fertility which is sad but you'd stay off the drink

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
So sad about the fertility!!! tbh I think Naomi and her sisters are all stunning with or without filters

I have no idea what Kate actually looks like tho as she changes size and shape in every pic 🤣

Reactions: 10
Someone posted a reflection photo of ninetoes and it wasnt anything like the filtered version she portrayed.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.