Katie Hayes #148 "7 weddings this month" None of them hers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That cone head though
I DONT EDIT MY PHOTOS THOUGH DO I MATT
Also her feet are absolutely massive x

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yea Truff, when is he gonna put a ring on it???!!!........

Can't get over her cone head, it's absolutely shocking, does she not see how silly it looks?

Olive has an event? Does she not hear how ridiculous this sounds...

I'm still not over this orange getup you know.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Have you seen her outfit today? Looks like she’s dragged her grandad’s night gown out of the cupboard and thrown it on...
Hey Kate.....Grandpa Joe from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory called. He wants his nightshirt back.

Edited to add - I note that Big O's "event" is in Manchester. So am I Kate. I'm ready to get the pictures of you in the wild Kate if you're in a public location near to me :)

#readthewiki

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
So Olive is going to be playing on sweaty fake grass with Maxs shites ingrained in it.🤢🤮

Her garden looks like The Flinstones quarry. What a dump
If it gets finished before the wind/rain and snow kicks it might be ready for olive to go outside. Obviously in her snowsuit 🤣. Why not just turf some in the process so she can play outside whilst it’s fecking summer???

Reactions: 11
Yea Truff, when is he gonna put a ring on it???!!!........

Can't get over her cone head, it's absolutely shocking, does she not see how silly it looks?

Olive has an event? Does she not hear how ridiculous this sounds...

I'm still not over this orange getup you know.
Read that too quick and thought it said special fanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m sorry if someone has already said, but wtf! Posting your child in a ballet tutu?? Does she not see what’s wrong, she has how many bought followers that are likely managed by people on the dark web, viewing her stories and sharing them god knows where? Makes me so sick. I want to cry for the poor girl!

9 toes’ cycling outfit HAS FINISHED ME OFF

GOOD NIGHT GOD BLESS

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

how can do many delusional people have found one another in life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Must buy all her skincare immediately!
My sister's face looked all puffed up and red like this after she had been crying 3 days straight when her dog died. And this is supposed to be "good skin" from amazing skincare ??

Well I'm 54 full blown on myn my skin so much better 😌
The skin on the baboons arses in Knowsley safari are better than hers

If anyone could explain this to me , I would be most grateful . Screaming at the shoes hahahahhaha.
Maybe she was trolling truff going dressed as a brown shark

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I have lurked around this thread for ages and never thought I'd actually make an account but I wanted to say exactly this ☝

She makes no sense. I thought she had the bespoke birthday month of dreams. Parties, holidays, best ever time, spa days, blah bleeping blah but after all the expense and everything being incredible, June was a crazy month thats left her feeling meh and she couldn't wait to get back to the topsy turvy house of horrors, swinging max's shite around and posting filtered pics of Big O whilst pretending to be a big time influencer. She's not right in the head.

Shall I tell you about my month Truff...my Dad died, my Mum doesn't want to live anymore and my actual job that I mostly love ( and that actually pays a good living) has stressed me out so much it's giving me chest pains and insomnia but guess what, I still don't bleeping moan, I just deal with the crap and crack the crack on. You stink Truff. Your clothes stink, your kids clothes probably stink and your whole attitude to life stinks. Read the wiki.
Oh no I’m so sorry to hear this, I have been through similar. Is there anyway you can get a note and take time away from work, you sound like you need a break or it will only get worse. You really need to look after yourself, grief on top of everything else is horrendous xxx

9 toes’ cycling outfit HAS FINISHED ME OFF

GOOD NIGHT GOD BLESS

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

how can do many delusional people have found one another in life.
It’s those shoes 🤢
Like a teacher for the 80s would wear!

Last edited:
If it gets finished before the wind/rain and snow kicks it might be ready for olive to go outside. Obviously in her snowsuit 🤣. Why not just turf some in the process so she can play outside whilst it’s fecking summer???
Because Big O who loves the outside told Momma KHM that she won’t play outside untill the love island fire pit bogola and decking is done. All said in Spanish of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.