Katie Hayes #147 I came home like this… Ringless 💍 🚫 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come on!!! Who’s got the pics of her in the wild today??!! Didn’t someone say their mate was there… COME ON! Have been refreshing like a fucker all day waiting to see some wildlife shots

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I didn’t know trollive was at Birkenhead school. I know someone also at nursey there. The mums not the best at gossip or I’d be straight on to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion: still no ring upon her finger, still no shower for the dirty minger

• Haha
Reactions: 30
My dislike for her really kicked in when she bellowed across that dance floor like a big woolly mammoth and almost detached that lads shoulder. The sense of her own importance and lack of an apology, really showed her arrogance. Oh and I have a wonderful son, my own house and a good job with no debt. These influences aren’t exempt from criticism…

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Just back from a breast clinic appointment after finding another lump just before I got covid, so waited 2 weeks to be told I have a fat tit, well fatty tissue, I wanted to kiss the radiologist, I did sort of like patted her on her back as she was scanning me and giving me the good news.
I have been a ticking timebomb since I found it and Mr Blag near copped for the lot when he asked me something my mam would say “Have you got a clean bra on? “ When would I wear a dirty bra, Im not Truff.
Amazing news shaz but fat tits are not in fashion anymore sorry to break it to you x

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Unfortunately, I need to tell you that sometimes when they’re home from university, you still need to put them to bed! Or is that just me??
Then I’m fine with that too ❤

Why does olive sit in the middle of the kitchen alone with the dog swarming her feet for tea? Where do Kate and matt eat? Why aren’t they all sat together? Proper weirdo family
Think she’s sat in front of the weirdly placed TV. Heaven forbid the child makes a noise during dinner.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Then I’m fine with that too ❤

Think she’s sat in front of the weirdly placed TV. Heaven forbid the child makes a noise during dinner.
The shape and layout of the current kitchen looks like it should have been an original living room / dining room, a fireplace (where the TV is) and joining onto a conservatory.
Weird. Read the wiki.

Reactions: 8
Just back from a breast clinic appointment after finding another lump just before I got covid, so waited 2 weeks to be told I have a fat tit, well fatty tissue, I wanted to kiss the radiologist, I did sort of like patted her on her back as she was scanning me and giving me the good news.
I have been a ticking timebomb since I found it and Mr Blag near copped for the lot when he asked me something my mam would say “Have you got a clean bra on? “ When would I wear a dirty bra, Im not Truff.
Amazing news @Shazblag 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.