Katie Hayes #147 I came home like this… Ringless 💍 🚫 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where’s the randox health check revel?
Where’s the breast feeding journey.
The podcast
The police investigation
Garden revel
The talks in schools she was doing
Her charity work at the special education needs school.
Her support for the small brands she begs off but never buys again.
Her apology
And ZSM now that she’s in ZSS

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Anyone tried one of those fake tan sheet protectors? Nothing by B Perfect though. Rather stick pins in my eyes than buy something she’s advertising

Reactions: 5
Where is her and pep head bouncing down our driveways hey 🤣 still waiting been here since the start 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Where’s the breast feeding journey.
The podcast
The police investigation
Garden revel
The talks in schools she was doing
Her charity work at the special education needs school.
Her support for the small brands she begs off but never buys again.
Her apology
And ZSM now that she’s in ZSS
Where’s the Home Bargain new stock ? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Haha she done the same to me, blocked me fully, I never followed just looked at stories. Imagine having the time to be bothered to do that! (She's not managed to find my other accounts though that can still see her mwhaha!)
She’s been bloody on it with mine so please can we share all content that she posts 😂

Reactions: 4
Whatever she posts will be at 7pm
That or tomorrow morning.
Morning gang 💨 had a super allowed social media break because I’m a privet person and don’t share everything of my life on Instagram because I hate it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I agree with @Little Bear i think this is an orchestrated plan now the KHM 30th roadshow is over.
"She hates Instagram - no oneee hates instagram more dannn meeee, needed a social media break , had Trolls messaging her family, Matts family" She will be FUMING too if the Razor company have swerved her.
Trolls trying to ruin me lifeeeee even though The Wirrals answer to Judith Chalmers had daaaa best life ever last week doing 7 hour excursions of Caribbean countries , visiting the less fortunate in food banks 🥺 taking pics of rarely sighted potato salad & eating the pigs off the beach once Olive had finished deafening them and riding them like her grand national runner 🐎.

I thought the same too last night this thread has had x3 new accounts come on with tales of Truff..... just makes me get me beige Mac like Delos on 🕵🏼‍♀️ Very suspicious hahha.
Typical Truff when things are going her way , she's on a bragfest , me me me - noooo mention of the Trolls.... she's been dropping followers too cos everyone sick of her and that bleeping kid.... so we know what's coming 🥸💧MY MAIN TROLLS SLOBBER SLOBBER, MY CASE, MY POLICE , MY STALKER hahhahaha.
I redact my engagement comment.
I struggle to see any nursery WhatsApp group calling her tbh especially the staff, that's verrry unprofessional.poor Big O has already changed nursery once before and the poor big one is not even 2.

Reactions: 15
Either 7pm tonight or we’ll be treated to an incoherent babble at 6am tomorrow morning when she’s walking Max and swinging a bag of dog tit around

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I just don’t know how there isn’t a law against the way these social media whores like KHM exploit their children. I hope it happens soon because it’s one of the most hideous things that goes on these days. There is definitely some sort of safeguarding issue and I don’t know why they’re allowed to get away with it. bleeping pisses me off, the thought of my nieces being shown to 185k people in a skimpy little bikini makes me physically ill

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Has she announced a pregnancy ?
I went on her page for a nosey and that swimming cozy pic that’s pinned is a pregnant belly if ever I saw one !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Remember when arl sallie massive flaps got her Instagram taken away, why did Instagram do that? Can we get them to remove THM 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I could imagine big truck in the apple shop yesterday saying to the employees do you know who I am? I need my phone for my work I’m khm don’t you know. I need it fixing right now

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Has she announced a pregnancy ?
I went on her page for a nosey and that swimming cozy pic that’s pinned is a pregnant belly if ever I saw one !!!!
No girl she was round the bend on Columbia's finest at her tit Gastby Party & bladdered on the cruise on rum !

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.