Katie Hayes #147 I came home like this… Ringless 💍 🚫 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So at this point Matt is either shagging "their travel agent" or they've got a crop in that black shed 😂😂

Another x2 holidays booked this year ?? If she's not lying, Where are they getting all the money from, cos it certainly ain't from KHM ??
Spending all delo money of the house he did up

Reactions: 14
I reckon H&B have given her like a redundancy cheque, ripped her contract up and then proceeded to give her the boot post racism exposure . Hence the sudden alleged cash flow of the tit job, party and holiday and no further posts on ‘my brand’

Reactions: 26
Ask me a question says Truff.. Karen’s, Trolls, of course.. But Truff, how did you know you wanted to be a Mummy? How did you know you was ready? Are you ready for more Babies?

When asking yourself these questions, you should point out that after having a Chemical Pregnancy, sorry I do apologise, Miscarriage. I knew it was the time after finding out I was Pregnant and unfortunately Miscarrying, it made me realise yeah maybe l, whoops, we knew we wanted to try again and have a Baby, then came Olive..

Are you ready for more, hell yeah we are.. Again, wouldn’t it be, I have been unfortunate to lose a Baby so don’t take nothing for granted but yes we would like to be blessed with more. But oh no, it’s all forgotten about. Instead you’re there bleeping being a know it all, braggy, obnoxious bleep as usual.

Oh and as for us “Karen’s””Trolls” whatever you want to call us.. I’m more than happy with my life. I would say 99.9% of people are, it’s Cunts like you that make people unhappy, leading a double life, lying and pretending to be someone and something you’re not. Have a word and ask yourself this question Truff.. Why do I have 147 Threads all about myself on Tattle. Why do people hate me… Feel free to leave the answer on your IG “Asking me a question”

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
So at this point Matt is either shagging "their travel agent" or they've got a crop in that black shed 😂😂

Another x2 holidays booked this year ?? If she's not lying, Where are they getting all the money from, cos it certainly ain't from KHM ??
She's such a braggy bleep isn't she?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She really is obsessed with trolls and Karens isnt she, the therapy definitely didnt work Truff, go get a refund.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m not a fake account either…I am me, little bear, but carry on viewing other peoples profiles from ya kids account 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 24

2 holidays that are 1 night each probably.

I have a night at Alton Towers with my 18 year old bespoke (who I manifested to be a sharp tongued, sarcastic harridan) and a night at a premier inn near the M25 with my 80 year old parents. This sort of stuff is what slab back calls a “holiday” so god knows where she’ll end up.
(Not that there’s anything wrong with either of these being a holiday but when KHM pretends she’s been away for 10 days because it turns out that she can’t actually count to 10, it gets a bit problematic.)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s such a braggy insufferable cuntrag. As if anyone asked her if she has more holidays booked. She’s asked herself so she can brag, the horrible little stink

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Oh duck off with your troll/karen story.
You spend a lot of time being arsed about something you’re not arsed about.

Reactions: 24
She’s such a braggy insufferable cuntrag. As if anyone asked her if she has more holidays booked. She’s asked herself so she can brag, the horrible little stink
She's a bleep ain't she. Affords 2 more holidays but can't finish a garden off for her 2 year old to play in. Kids don't give 2 shits about holidays. You could take them pontins southport and they will love it, and she wonders why she gets so much hate.

"Trollzzzz are so unhappy with their life" ....we come on here for a few minutes a day taking the piss, just like everyone does on a whatsap group except this is open to everyone. She really thinks we invest our whole unhappy lives about her 🤣🤣 we don't give 2 shits, it's just funny to mock her fake, desperate, pathetic, beggy, insufferable life she chooses to SHOW every minute of the day. I'm sure if I documented my every move on social media people would call me. Its life fat tits, get the duck over it 🥱

I

I’m not a fake account

Credit cards, PayPal credit, loans, overdraft, clearpay...the listing endless

I see it happen with so many people. Book a 3k holiday on the tick and pay for it over about 23 years. Sad as duck!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.