Katie Hayes #147 I came home like this… Ringless 💍 🚫 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t know how there isn’t a law against the way these social media whores like KHM exploit their children. I hope it happens soon because it’s one of the most hideous things that goes on these days. There is definitely some sort of safeguarding issue and I don’t know why they’re allowed to get away with it. bleeping pisses me off, the thought of my nieces being shown to 185k people in a skimpy little bikini makes me physically ill
🙌🏻could not agree more, why on earth does anyone think this is normal in the world we live in?!
Another one I follow @thelifeofthreesiblings is equally vile, got her little girl dressed up in high heels today twerking and dancing round like a stripper to her nearly twenty thousand followers. Had to unfollow her cos it made me feel sick. These people have no regard to the danger they’re putting their babies in 😢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I just find it all a bit sad, her phone broke, she (apparently) didn’t log back in to this account, but was using her work phone..? Why would you not have your work account on your work phone? Or, why would you film yourself kids whole weekend on your work phone? Makes no sense at all

Reactions: 21
Not being funny but she was posting Friday night with her big surprise curry with her pals… it’s only Sunday! Calm doon KHM, you haven’t posted in about 36 hours - we don’t need the back story for this!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I am going to die if her carefully orchestrated proposal pictures have all been lost 😭 imagine all that money on the vanquis for nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I would bleeping LOVE to get my hands on that phone.... 😂😂 have to get down to Liverpool one 😂😂🥷🥷

Imagine all the unedited pics, Gallery full of engagement rings she's not getting, all the companies emailing her telling her to get the posts down cos they don't work with her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I am going to die if her carefully orchestrated proposal pictures have all been lost 😭 imagine all that money on the vanquis for nothing.
Oh this!!!! Wonder what she lost at Manchester Airport? If it was the ring, now this....its dooooomed (my first marriage was absolutely doomed, the universe did not want it to happen when I look back....!)

Reactions: 13
I can't believe how much she talks about trolls. I'd just ignore them myself.

Reactions: 16
Hey trolls, can I get some hairdresser recommendations please? North Liverpool (Maghull, Aintree, Ormskirk way) need a really really good cut and in a nice calm salon?!

Thanks trolls

Reactions: 4
Hey trolls, can I get some hairdresser recommendations please? North Liverpool (Maghull, Aintree, Ormskirk way) need a really really good cut and in a nice calm salon?!

Thanks trolls
Crown and Aura on Warbreck Moor is lovely!
Chilled and not pretentious - and you get biscuits and a drink
Truff smells.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.