Katie Hayes #147 I came home like this… Ringless 💍 🚫 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh I've got the same set & crocs for my little fella Birk for our Sept holiday. He's got a rash vest or a full swimsuit for everyday , hats for everyday. Oh and we're staying in a family friendly hotel.... & I've already bought bottles of factor 50 , spray , cream & roll on, oh and Armbands. Me and my gammon aren't planning a bar crawl around the Costa Del Sol either.
Fancy us trolls being parenting exspects hey haha.
Those home bargains kids crocs are the best, the only ones that don't rub their feet 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My theory is she’s read here after the fake troll story, seen the comment about the nursery, tit her keks and is conjouring up a ‘I’m at my lowest. My mentul helf is at it’s worst. The trolls just can’t leave me alone. Blah blah. All the usual shite’.

This woman has to record her daughters piss and tit on the floor. 24 hours of silence after such a revelation on here, as we all know, she’s bleeping hated, we’re getting a red rant about the trolls incoming.

Reactions: 49
My theory is she’s read here after the fake troll story, seen the comment about the nursery, tit her keks and is conjouring up a ‘I’m at my lowest. My mentul helf is at it’s worst. The trolls just can’t leave me alone. Blah blah. All the usual shite’.

This woman has to record her daughters piss and tit on the floor. 24 hours of silence after such a revelation on here, as we all know, she’s bleeping hated, we’re getting a red rant about the trolls incoming.
100% this. She’s got no content now the birthdays over and the credit cards are maxed out. The nursery thing is the best thing she can use now to claim the trolls are trying to ruin her life. “I can’t even take olive to school anymore without them stalking me..”

Reactions: 28
Ahh I've got the same set & crocs for my little fella Birk for our Sept holiday. He's got a rash vest or a full swimsuit for everyday , hats for everyday. Oh and we're staying in a family friendly hotel.... & I've already bought bottles of factor 50 , spray , cream & roll on, oh and Armbands. Me and my gammon aren't planning a bar crawl around the Costa Del Sol either.
Fancy us trolls being parenting exspects hey haha.
Can't go wrong with a pair of jarg crocs goss 🥰 yano what, I've used the factor 50 from aldi and lidl for years and the kids have never burnt. Best suncream by a mile and it's only a couple of quid. Kate would do well to take our advice and do right by her kid

When the influencer becomes the influenced 💡

• Heart
Reactions: 18
100% this. She’s got no content now the birthdays over and the credit cards are maxed out. The nursery thing is the best thing she can use now to claim the trolls are trying to ruin her life. “I can’t even take olive to school anymore without them stalking me..”
She will be full steam ahead begging for freebies for Olaf’s 2nd birthday

Reactions: 18
See her instafriend Nadia from Scotland is down doing promo at Cheshire Oaks. 🤔

Reactions: 9
Yep 100% she’s read here seen she’s hated at the nursery and disliked over the treatment towards Olive i think troll meltdown is incoming kate maybe now your eyes will open and you will realise why your so disliked not just in every salon in liverpool your hated in nursery’s now too 😂 happy sunday kate get up make that bed and stomp round and prepare your troll rant 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It’ll be all dramatic. I’ve had to take Olive out of her nursery which “she never really goes to anyway 🥴”. The trolls have stalked me to her nursery and said they saw me smoking…it was a kinda bueno this time!

On another note, on the beg for Olives birthday is a shout…balon arches at the ready and a ridiculous amount of cakes. Reminds me, must start my bespokes birthday planning!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m just embarrassed for her - putting herself and her child through all this (if the troll comments are even real) all because she’s too lazy to work a day job

Reactions: 17
My LG has never worn a bikini its so inappropriate! Literally a bright pink peppa cossie and and all in one for my little boy (who is a couple of weeks younger than Miss O). I may be wrong but i'm sure she literally threw the same bikini on her all week whilst she was posting her OOTD!

I'd love to be in the nursery whatsapp group, mine go to to a private nursery too, I don't hardly see anyone because of work BUT I do know them and we do have a chat now and again. Even though Olive is a beautiful little girl, I could imagine her to be a right little cow!

My money is on delo playin' away in rock ferry :ROFLMAO:
Read this as Liam Gallagher.
I have never worn a bikini it’s so inappropriate man... As you were -LG x
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Can't go wrong with a pair of jarg crocs goss 🥰 yano what, I've used the factor 50 from aldi and lidl for years and the kids have never burnt. Best suncream by a mile and it's only a couple of quid. Kate would do well to take our advice and do right by her kid

When the influencer becomes the influenced 💡
Their new spray bottles that must it out are so good, the roll one where tit!
KHM probably can’t take pics as olives burn is peeling and she looks terrible

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Randomly I went back and watched her 'podcast' with old cloud head Lineker. The way she changed her tune half way through, going from saying we are all trolls on here and then changing her mind by the end saying writing on here was 'whatever' but sending direct messages was out of order.
And her talking over everyone all the time, the Costa Del Sol Creeper gave up trying by the end of it 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Randomly I went back and watched her 'podcast' with old cloud head Lineker. The way she changed her tune half way through, going from saying we are all trolls on here and then changing her mind by the end saying writing on here was 'whatever' but sending direct messages was out of order.
And her talking over everyone all the time, the Costa Del Sol Creeper gave up trying by the end of it 😆
Do you think she fell out or something with the other girl that was on it, the girl from corrie? I only say that cos I imagine truffle to be the type to forcing a friendship with someone that's on the the tele etc? I think she's coming back in it again this week.

Those home bargains kids crocs are the best, the only ones that don't rub their feet 🤣
The real ones are gorgeous and only 15 pound at amazon

It's a bit strange that the person that said that not been on again it probably her doing it so she can do that. We know she's done that before 🥴

There is kids with entire accounts made for babies by the parents just for the reason of trying to get them modelling jobs it's ridiculous. I get it her first child she loves and adores her and wants to put loads of pics up, I did with my first too before I realised how bleeping dangerous the internet was , but it's a makeup account and she should just keep it to makeup and if she insists on sharing olive online then she should just keep it on her private account that's family and friends who she knows and trusts. Yes it shouldn't have to be that way but unfortunately the internet is not a safe place it's full of sickos and freaks so just protect your children as best you can.
Sure look at Lauren goodger, her poor babys handle has the word sex in on Instagram
Knew well what she was doing so kids of dirty perverts can ogle her naked baby, that she posts a lot 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
The real ones are gorgeous and only 15 pound at amazon

It's a bit strange that the person that said that not been on again it probably her doing it so she can do that. We know she's done that before 🥴
I agree. The comment about DJ Indesit “attempting to cheat” in Liverpool, the comment on her post about the kid, then the “hated at nursery” comment, I find it suspicious that these comments are always made when ZSM is “away having the best time with her best friends”.

All of that random “tea” being spilled in a few hours when there’s nothing for weeks even months? I take it with a pinch of salt and believe it is ZSM or her camp enabling the 7pm Sunday troll rant. Read the wiki.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
@Bunny Rockard, i agree with you here, I do wonder why her mates enable her? They are all up their own arsed so I’m surprised they give her the time of day.
imagine feeling comfortable with your so called friends writing stuff about you on here. WERID, VERY WERID

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I went for an appointment yesterday with someone who used to work with her back in the day.
They said she use to be lovely but she actually doesn't have anyone around her now & It's all gone to her head.
Confirming what we all already knew!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.