Katie Hayes #147 I came home like this… Ringless 💍 🚫 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's quiet as maybe her phone is broke? She was spotted yday in Apple Liverpool One with Olive, with a face like a slapped arse moaning over her phone to the tech guys......spotted by a fellow troll who doesn't post, so posting for her 🙂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
I think she's quiet as maybe her phone is broke? She was spotted yday in Apple Liverpool One with Olive, with a face like a slapped arse moaning over her phone to the tech guys......spotted by a fellow troll who doesn't post, so posting for her 🙂
Imagine Kate with no phone and having to interact with her own kid. She'll be fumin 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Haven’t watched her attempt at an ad but how the duck would a razor effect or slow down the growth of your hair? If you’re someone that needs to shave daily no razor on earth will change that? Fuckin head was advertising laser hair removal not too long ago.
I personally use estrid razors and can confirm they are excellent, but they don’t slow down hair growth they just give a nice smooth shave 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have 3 Insta accounts. She blocked me on one after I made a comment that Delo is nothing special just because he works full time. However, she’s blocked one of my others and has limited my other one so I can’t see her stories. My three accounts are in no way linked and you’d have no idea that they were owned by the same person. Even my friends on Instagram don’t make the link, which ultimately means that ol’ Big Kate doesn’t like people who don’t follow her looking at her stories (which is purely all I ever did on my other accounts, and infrequently at that) so why have an open account and make out you’re such a sleb if you don’t want people to look. She’s very insecure.

Reactions: 23
Troops she’s probably just having a super allowed social media break. She needs them for her mental health and she’ll be back on her terms when she’s ready ok?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Someone was after a Duggee sun suit.. my son picked one up in sainsburys today! I think it was only about £13.

That’s right, Kate, THIRTEEN ENGLISH POUNDS, to keep my kids skin safe in the sun.
This was me for my baby nephew so thank you!!!! 😄
My mum sent me this pic before. It's a beach outfit she's bought for my son for when we go away. As well as being sun safe and modestly covered, he will still look cute as he'll View attachment 1386699

*hell
this is sooooo cute!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I have 3 Insta accounts. She blocked me on one after I made a comment that Delo is nothing special just because he works full time. However, she’s blocked one of my others and has limited my other one so I can’t see her stories. My three accounts are in no way linked and you’d have no idea that they were owned by the same person. Even my friends on Instagram don’t make the link, which ultimately means that ol’ Big Kate doesn’t like people who don’t follow her looking at her stories (which is purely all I ever did on my other accounts, and infrequently at that) so why have an open account and make out you’re such a sleb if you don’t want people to look. She’s very insecure.
Haha she done the same to me, blocked me fully, I never followed just looked at stories. Imagine having the time to be bothered to do that! (She's not managed to find my other accounts though that can still see her mwhaha!)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I agree with @Little Bear i think this is an orchestrated plan now the KHM 30th roadshow is over.
"She hates Instagram - no oneee hates instagram more dannn meeee, needed a social media break , had Trolls messaging her family, Matts family" She will be FUMING too if the Razor company have swerved her.
Trolls trying to ruin me lifeeeee even though The Wirrals answer to Judith Chalmers had daaaa best life ever last week doing 7 hour excursions of Caribbean countries , visiting the less fortunate in food banks 🥺 taking pics of rarely sighted potato salad & eating the pigs off the beach once Olive had finished deafening them and riding them like her grand national runner 🐎.

I thought the same too last night this thread has had x3 new accounts come on with tales of Truff..... just makes me get me beige Mac like Delos on 🕵🏼‍♀️ Very suspicious hahha.
Typical Truff when things are going her way , she's on a bragfest , me me me - noooo mention of the Trolls.... she's been dropping followers too cos everyone sick of her and that bleeping kid.... so we know what's coming 🥸💧MY MAIN TROLLS SLOBBER SLOBBER, MY CASE, MY POLICE , MY STALKER hahhahaha.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Where’s all these bridal make ups she had booked in…..it’s peak wedding season

Remember when Olive was too pure for this world now her ma has her pimped out!

• Heart
I agree with @Little Bear i think this is an orchestrated plan now the KHM 30th roadshow is over.
"She hates Instagram - no oneee hates instagram more dannn meeee, needed a social media break , had Trolls messaging her family, Matts family" She will be FUMING too if the Razor company have swerved her.
Trolls trying to ruin me lifeeeee even though The Wirrals answer to Judith Chalmers had daaaa best life ever last week doing 7 hour excursions of Caribbean countries , visiting the less fortunate in food banks 🥺 taking pics of rarely sighted potato salad & eating the pigs off the beach once Olive had finished deafening them and riding them like her grand national runner 🐎.

I thought the same too last night this thread has had x3 new accounts come on with tales of Truff..... just makes me get me beige Mac like Delos on 🕵🏼‍♀️ Very suspicious hahha.
Typical Truff when things are going her way , she's on a bragfest , me me me - noooo mention of the Trolls.... she's been dropping followers too cos everyone sick of her and that bleeping kid.... so we know what's coming 🥸💧MY MAIN TROLLS SLOBBER SLOBBER, MY CASE, MY POLICE , MY STALKER hahhahaha.
I get suspicious too. And I don’t believe for one minute that staff at a nursery would be slagging a parent off to another parent 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I’ve been on here since thread 1 just never posted and made a new account when I lost my phone. Defo not in her camp 😂 dunno who’d be bizzare enough to make stuff up about delo

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.