Katie Hayes #147 I came home like this… Ringless 💍 🚫 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's been quiet today. I hope they've used this weekend to get that garden in order for poor Olaf

Reactions: 16
If Olive was on the dark web, she’d blame that on trolls too!

Reactions: 26
My mum sent me this pic before. It's a beach outfit she's bought for my son for when we go away. As well as being sun safe and modestly covered, he will still look cute as he'll View attachment 1386699

*hell
O that's cute i can't buy grandson another on my daughter says he's got enough I say u can never have enough 🤣😁 she just rolls her eyes at me 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think she's come home to a proposal you know!
Do you reckon he’s said ‘look Kate, I’ll marry you, but you’ve got to give up that instagram tit. We’ll have a quiet wedding, close friends and family, if there’s even a sniff of this on social media.. it’s off’ 😂😂😂 can you even imagine!! What would she do 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She should read this!

There is kids with entire accounts made for babies by the parents just for the reason of trying to get them modelling jobs it's ridiculous. I get it her first child she loves and adores her and wants to put loads of pics up, I did with my first too before I realised how bleeping dangerous the internet was , but it's a makeup account and she should just keep it to makeup and if she insists on sharing olive online then she should just keep it on her private account that's family and friends who she knows and trusts. Yes it shouldn't have to be that way but unfortunately the internet is not a safe place it's full of sickos and freaks so just protect your children as best you can.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
My mum sent me this pic before. It's a beach outfit she's bought for my son for when we go away. As well as being sun safe and modestly covered, he will still look cute as he'll View attachment 1386699

*hell
Ahh I've got the same set & crocs for my little fella Birk for our Sept holiday. He's got a rash vest or a full swimsuit for everyday , hats for everyday. Oh and we're staying in a family friendly hotel.... & I've already bought bottles of factor 50 , spray , cream & roll on, oh and Armbands. Me and my gammon aren't planning a bar crawl around the Costa Del Sol either.
Fancy us trolls being parenting exspects hey haha.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.