Katie Hayes #147 I came home like this… Ringless 💍 🚫 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So let me get this right, she uses hair burst to make all her hair grow super fast and thick and then a razor to slow down the growth of her body hair?

Also what does she think collagen is? she reckons she "can't function" without her daily collagen, what does she actually think it's doing for her?
She must think it’s an energy drink the soft bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did she not post her collagen stuff earlier saying how amazing her skin is and now she’s just posted an ad for razors with a giant spot on her nose and looking grubby as? Looks like it’s working wonders for you Kate, let me run out and buy some now 🤦🏼‍♀️

Why is she so terrible at her “job”
Isn’t she 🤮 I thought she was smooth like a dolphin 🐬

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
That is defo not her hot tub, the fence behind olive, who just loves hot tubs, was grey not black like theirs

Reactions: 11
I reckon friends hot tub, delo will take another 2 years on the dream, not forever garden to keep away from her

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The best thing about her banging on about jet leg is because she went on her first 6/7 day holiday- not 10 like she’s claiming. I think olives great. The Nooooo will forever be her way of saying shut up!!! Get that camera out my face and leave me alone

Reactions: 17
The best thing about her banging on about jet leg is because she went on her first 6/7 day holiday- not 10 like she’s claiming. I think olives great. The Nooooo will forever be her way of saying shut up!!! Get that camera out my face and leave me alone
Yeah Big O makes me laugh.
Truff making out she’s speaking fluent Spanish and asking for Horse riding lessons.
Then every time Truff points the camera she’s like noooooooooooo makes me proper laugh.

Truff will have to stop with the lying soon as Big O will drop her in it.
Also when’s the podcast can’t wait to hear all Truffs wisdom

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Waaaiiiittttt.....
Shes advertising razors that are so good she didn't need to shave in 10 days, so do these magic razors slow down your growth? I resemble a yeti 3 days post shave so if I buy these, will my growth slow down? These are some amazing claims. I'm going to message this company genuinely from my account about these amazing claims....

Now lets talk upper lip hair.....as mentioned I get mine waxed about 4 weekly....should I be shaving it???!!!! Wtf, she's one dangerous duck. I will add this to my message to them that I could save myself the time and cost of waxing ad just shave it???!!!! Fuuuuxkkkk.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Waaaiiiittttt.....
Shes advertising razors that are so good she didn't need to shave in 10 days, so do these magic razors slow down your growth? I resemble a yeti 3 days post shave so if I buy these, will my growth slow down? These are some amazing claims. I'm going to message this company genuinely from my account about these amazing claims....

Now lets talk upper lip hair.....as mentioned I get mine waxed about 4 weekly....should I be shaving it???!!!! Wtf, she's one dangerous duck. I will add this to my message to them that I could save myself the time and cost of waxing ad just shave it???!!!! Fuuuuxkkkk.....
I think of all the posts I’ve ever seen her do, this was the most ridiculous. I had to turn off and go and lie in a darkened room to get my head round it. Shaving her top lip?? I think we know why Delo swerved the proposal.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I feel like I've aged 5 years in the same amount of time it's taken Ham Beast to celebrate her 30th

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Also WTF is that reel of Big O (quite badly) counting? You're a fricking make up account? And stop trying to make out that she's SO Clever. She is a perfectly normal almost 2 year old.

(I know, I know, I'm a troll and big O is VERY ADVANCED and could count to 3 million by 3 months)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You'd think with Olive's amazing counting, she'd also be able to tell her mum that the 26 twists in her car seat straps are totally unsafe.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Waaaiiiittttt.....

If you shave it it will grow back spiky like a bloke!

I think of all the posts I’ve ever seen her do, this was the most ridiculous. I had to turn off and go and lie in a darkened room to get my head round it. Shaving her top lip?? I think we know why Delo swerved the proposal.
Bet she’s uses the same razor on her top lip after shaving her bum hole. Proper odd bod this one.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

Bet she’s uses the same razor on her top lip after shaving her bum hole. Proper odd bod this one.
It doesn’t, it’s no different to dermaplaning really.
But, that doesn’t mean it’s a good idea to be getting a leg razor and advertising to all the bots to shave their top lip with it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Trolls are there any threads I can ask about skin care so I don’t derail here? I’m getting married this year and need recommendations on facials. Don’t want skin like truffs on my big day
Try the Caroline Hirons thread....just as annoying as KHM so thread is funny as well

Reactions: 2
Now olive can count she just needs to teach her ma so she knows how many days she goes on holiday for

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Oh sorry, I have no intention of shaving I would end up looking a gazillion times worse than I already do.
But her claims are so stupid!

Wait, does this mean big O will be able to count how many days shes been on holiday for.
Yruff proper grates on me like correcting big O as if she knows how to count.
O looks like she's been crying her eyes out there. Day with the besie must be going great if she's posting whilst on it.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.