Katie Hayes #147 I came home like this… Ringless 💍 🚫 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is she still jet lagged?! I think the most I've ever been jet lagged was a couple of days and I'm pretty sure I pretended it was that long because I wanted to swerve lunch at the in laws 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
18 seasons of Greys Anatomy and she is just starting to watch, she wont be able to follow. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Screaming at Olive spelling out “HELP” with tissues. Max is in the garden skidding his arse all over the grass to spell out the same word in tit
And why is there a dirty nappy still on the sofa? If Oluf has taken it off herself, surely she’s probably pissed somewhere too? Is that the wet on the floor? So grim. Why would anyone want to see someone else’s kids dirty nappy?? 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Just seen a fabulous word on Hinch’s thread
Definitely needs to be used for the fruit machines flat tits capers…
cuntnastics

cuntnastics!!!!
🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s flogging razors now HAHAHAHAHA tit.

She’s starting to go like a cheap market stall now in stanley dock trying to sell any old shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Not a lot exciting to spill but basically he was out coked up with his mates when she was pregnant with the bespoke. They were in my work (I work in town) and I had to go and talk to them because they were acting like twats lifting up the outdoor furniture to take pics with it. No idea why 😂 they were all like having a laugh with each other but he was doing the rounds off on his own going between the girls I work with trying to flirt with them, saying how fit they are and asking them to come out for a drink after work and that and then I got in the way so they could escape and he was telling me how much money he’s got and if they owe anything he’ll pay it all this 😴 he was hassling the girls I work with and customers chatting their heads off about himself jaw swinging you could tell he doesn’t get out much 😂 everyone swerved him though so he was unsuccessful but not for lack of trying. Kate was hounding him phoning him while he was out cos his mates were laughing at him for it making a showww
and that my friend is why you ain’t engaged kate you just don’t do it for him unlike his Ex who he proposed to 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Maybe get off your phone your horror and take care of your kid and interact with her instead of babbling tit to strangers bleep

Savers and homies also sell if for £4.75 xx
I think that’s too neat for big O, it looks like Kate’s done a shopping list

Reactions: 7
Vegan and cruelty free… sounds right up khm’s street who dresses her daughter in gifted raccoon fur

Reactions: 32
Not a lot exciting to spill but basically he was out coked up with his mates when she was pregnant with the bespoke. They were in my work (I work in town) and I had to go and talk to them because they were acting like twats lifting up the outdoor furniture to take pics with it. No idea why 😂 they were all like having a laugh with each other but he was doing the rounds off on his own going between the girls I work with trying to flirt with them, saying how fit they are and asking them to come out for a drink after work and that and then I got in the way so they could escape and he was telling me how much money he’s got and if they owe anything he’ll pay it all this 😴 he was hassling the girls I work with and customers chatting their heads off about himself jaw swinging you could tell he doesn’t get out much 😂 everyone swerved him though so he was unsuccessful but not for lack of trying. Kate was hounding him phoning him while he was out cos his mates were laughing at him for it making a showww
Well that was hot tea..not

18 seasons of Greys Anatomy and she is just starting to watch, she wont be able to follow. 🤣
Oh she'll confuse bowels with bowls

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she's done an ad for a razor that apparently stops hair growth, with greasy hair, huge spot on her nose with jet lag. Wow, I'll just order one now shall I?! 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
So she's done an ad for a razor that apparently stops hair growth, with greasy hair, huge spot on her nose with jet lag. Wow, I'll just order one now shall I?! 🤢
The tit thing is, I am someone that needs to shave every other day (every day if I want to stay dolphin smooth) and ten years ago this misfit might of influenced me to buy that under false pretences. She’s had laser hair removal! And probably doesn’t shave much at all if ever.

Reactions: 21
The tit thing is, I am someone that needs to shave every other day (every day if I want to stay dolphin smooth) and ten years ago this misfit might of influenced me to buy that under false pretences. She’s had laser hair removal! And probably doesn’t shave much at all if ever.
I'm exactly the same! She has very different body hair to mine. Mine is thick, strong, coarse and grows back superfast (thanks to my Maltese Mum!) Whereas she has a fine, soft body hair. Totally different!!! No razor on this earth is going to mean I don't have to shave every day on holiday!

Reactions: 11
Haven’t watched her attempt at an ad but how the duck would a razor effect or slow down the growth of your hair? If you’re someone that needs to shave daily no razor on earth will change that? Fuckin head was advertising laser hair removal not too long ago.
I've got an Estrid and it's a decent razor but I've been using it nearly a year and have yet to see it slow down the growth rate of my leg or pit hair. Maybe that only happens with the green one 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Of course she’s got a hot tub hahaha she’s such a basic witch. Bet olive hasn’t got a paddling pool or swing set in the bespoke garden though
She’s got a hot tub?!! Doesn’t have a living room, she’s got a bog in the kitchen, wonky panelling all over the house, light bulbs need changing and shades adding but yeah I’ll get a hot tub. Makes perfect sense…

She will prob wash her brushes in it forgetting that all of them have done a secret piss in it!

oh wait, she doesn’t wash her brushes, so I guess shes got a 2 bed wonky house with 3toilets!!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So let me get this right, she uses hair burst to make all her hair grow super fast and thick and then a razor to slow down the growth of her body hair?

Also what does she think collagen is? she reckons she "can't function" without her daily collagen, what does she actually think it's doing for her?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
How is she still jet lagged?! I think the most I've ever been jet lagged was a couple of days and I'm pretty sure I pretended it was that long because I wanted to swerve lunch at the in laws 😂
When I came back from NZ I had a day jetlag and it was a 30 hour journey. duck off truff its an 8 hour flight 🤣🤣
Trying to make out she leads this jetset lifestyle on a lemonade budget.

Get back to selling your minge razors for your 2p affiliate swipe up links you rotter

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.