Katie Hayes #147 I came home like this… Ringless 💍 🚫 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really like that tik tok make up girl. Says alot that she hasn’t linked her. Maybe she doesn’t want To actually work with racists

Also big O- you are saying what we are all thinking kid NOOOOOOOO!
Crying at big O saying you’re smoky and truff writing she’s said your milky 😂
Big o the main troll

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I never comment just watch

But is her mum on first dates?
Yeah that’s her ma doing the disco moves. She seems really sweet but must have been horrid lately in a former life to have ended up with Big Truck.
Don’t think the bloke was her type. She likes Turkish waiter FYI

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Trolls I’m booking a little holiday with the gammon and 2 kids for October time, anyone recommend anywhere nice round that time with stuff for a 2 and a half year old wild child?
Not to derail truff stinks of 4 week old washing

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Trolls I’m booking a little holiday with the gammon and 2 kids for October time, anyone recommend anywhere nice round that time with stuff for a 2 and a half year old wild child?
We go to Turkey quite a lot at the end of September/October. It's always nice and you get so much for the kids/your money. Water slides, wave pools, theme parks, private beaches etc. My kids love it.

Side and Lara Beach are lovely.

Not to derail: Kate, you smell!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Trolls are there any threads I can ask about skin care so I don’t derail here? I’m getting married this year and need recommendations on facials. Don’t want skin like truffs on my big day

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Uk or abroad? We went to Bahia Principle Fantasia Tenerife (think I’ve spelt that right) last October and kids loved it. Half term prices are a joke though 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 7
How about watch your kid and play with her? Then she’s less likely to draw on the cupboards, break your glasses and throw wipes about.

Why does she use whatever is closest? Why a fork?! 😂 sigh up trolls!

why cant she function without it?? It’s just collagen isn’t it?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I went to tenerife in early October, was solid 28 degrees every day but not too hot as you get a bit of wind 💨 not the morning gang kind 😂. Obviously put sun cream on the bespokes don’t take advice from Truff on that one 😅 I haven’t been to Tenerife with kids but I’m sure there is plenty to do, and the weather is spot on

• Heart
  • Haha
How about watch your kid and play with her? Then she’s less likely to draw on the cupboards, break your glasses and throw wipes about.

Why does she use whatever is closest? Why a fork?! 😂 sigh up trolls!

why cant she function without it?? It’s just collagen isn’t it?
Don't forget to 'sigh' up for it troops!

• Haha
Wonder Water news. £5 at Sainsburys including the new version for coloured hair.

Back to Truff now as I’ve been out all morning so need to catch up with her latest exciting life instalment….

• Haha
90% of us could drive a Range Rover if we didn’t care how old it was or how long we’d be paying it off for. Obviously we all have different ideas of what success looks like but a 3 bed semi (that now only has 2 bedrooms), a Range Rover financed from a glorified loan shark and a couple of holidays a year isn’t my idea of it. I’ve said it before but this life she’s living is not sustainable and she will have zero savings or pension plans. Let’s just hope Delos saving a bit of his money for the future cos we know she won’t be
I agree same here could get a rangey yes they look good but the amount I pay in maintenance, repairs tax insurance and most importantly now petrol is ridiculous prices, then I would have a rangey it would cost double if not triple all of what I pay now and basically be skinting myself just to "look good". Why the duck would I do that when the money I save now on having a normal family friendly car I can use elsewhere like holidays, garden more toys for the kids ect ? I just couldn't justify spending the prices for such a gas guzzler and luckily mines not on finance so it's owned cos that's another ridiculous cost

Reactions: 23
Why show yours kids pee on the floor?! It's disgusting and embarrassing. O will be mortified when shes older

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Costa Teguise in Lanzarote was lovely that time last year. And you can get loads of days trips out if you don’t hire a car, if that’s your vibe though we just did the beach and pool most days.
The big zoo Rancho Texas was amazing, kids loved it on the only mildly rainy day we had.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wonder Water news. £5 at Sainsburys including the new version for coloured hair.

Back to Truff now as I’ve been out all morning so need to catch up with her latest exciting life instalment….
Same in boots yesterday

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.