Katie Hayes #147 I came home like this… Ringless 💍 🚫 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All Olive’s bothered about is seeing goats, a duck and a chicken at the farm. Obviously the 6 hours they spent at Animal Kingdom really impressed Big O 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Someone wake me up when she’s finished showing stories of Olive 😴😴😴🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Someone wake me up when she’s finished showing stories of Olive 😴😴😴🥱🥱🥱
Oh my God, I feel the same! I truly think I actually see more of Olive than any other child in the world! I don't need a translation or a run down on how much she's missed her mum for being at work 🤦‍♀️. Soooo boring🥱🥱🥱

She’s a rude arrogant hunch backed bleep I got my makeup done at her salon before I knew who she was ( a nobody) and it was when she was pregnant with olive she had a sweaty baby mama blazer on her hair was greasy as duck and wouldn’t stop banging on about being pregnant she was loud and made us very unwelcome the makeup was tit to, her fella walked in and wouldn’t stop checking my mate out 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 he’s defo unfaithful
I love real life stories of her!!! How did she look in the flesh compared to her Insta edited pics?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I love real life stories of her!!! How did she look in the flesh compared to her Insta edited pics?
Absolutely awful she looks haggered and has a weird fake scouse accent and smelt of
awful she looks duck all like her Instagram pictures she was boasting about going to IKEA so wanted to wear her baby mama blazer so everyone knew she was preggers and not fat she’s a freak 😂😂

Absolutely awful she looks haggered and has a weird fake scouse accent and smelt of

awful she looks duck all like her Instagram pictures she was boasting about going to IKEA so wanted to wear her baby mama blazer so everyone knew she was preggers and not fat she’s a freak 😂😂
And also smelt of sweaty fake tan 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
On her latest post about the cruise, there’s no sniff of a town or city. Where’s the local tour guides you paid for as ‘they need our money more?’ She went to Walmart so how about showing the local food and spices in your stops rather than Betty Crocker 🥴 It’s literally just beaches and food. Good to see they made the most of the culture. Show olive the world.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Rarely comment but always watching and howling at you funny fuckers… unpopular opinion but just going off looks, she is deffo punching with delo. At least he looks the same in the flesh as he does in the pics she posts of him (apart from when she pumped him up like Johnny bravo last year when they were in Ibiza ) no I cried off that ( read the wiki) have you ever seen olive on his business page ? Has he even got any kind of social media account ‘ i would love to know what he really thinks about the carry on out of her daily! She must give him a dogs life , poor sod isn’t allowed to move 😳 And as queen barb said calling him a tw@t on her socials cause he was looking at protein and she can’t bare him taking an interest in something he actually likes,!! I felt that!! Absolute toxic behaviour. I think it’s pretty evident now that the non engagement on the dream holiday of a lifetime just confirms that he’s only in it for the messiah child ! Ok I’ll see myself out now 👋😂

• Heart
Reactions: 42
If Alan Carr, Harry Hill and yer ma putting the bins out (shown on feet!) did a fashion collab….

2966CCF0-4463-450A-A6F3-3F4925BA6BA8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 44
She’s a rude arrogant hunch backed bleep I got my makeup done at her salon before I knew who she was ( a nobody) and it was when she was pregnant with olive she had a sweaty baby mama blazer on her hair was greasy as duck and wouldn’t stop banging on about being pregnant she was loud and made us very unwelcome the makeup was tit to, her fella walked in and wouldn’t stop checking my mate out 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 he’s defo unfaithful

Ah hello ☕

• Haha
Reactions: 14
All that birthday video highlights is how much Big O loves her dad she obviously adores him cause he actually spends time with her without a camera shoved in her face.
And all these videos trying to make our big O misses you are just cringe she was probably glad of the break from being on camera.

Reactions: 19
I really like that tik tok make up girl. Says alot that she hasn’t linked her. Maybe she doesn’t want To actually work with racists

Also big O- you are saying what we are all thinking kid NOOOOOOOO!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That 30th birthday vid actually made me feel nauseous. Igs all so rushed isn't it, just like her.

Reactions: 14
Water creative is two sisters it would appear from companies house , with 100k in the bank. Hardly think this is gonna be Truff’s big break.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Water creative is two sisters it would appear from companies house , with 100k in the bank. Hardly think this is gonna be Truff’s big break.
It’ll take the weight off her own inbox tho. We all know she loves a gmail account really. Must’ve killed her having a Hotmail 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.