Katie Hayes #146 Never mind Jack & Rose, it's Delo & Bulb Nose but will the panelling King finally give Truff a ring?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Olive wasn't arsed about animal kingdom she's in Chester zoo every bleeping week. She was only excited to see Mickey & Minnie but Momma and Daddy didn't bother to take her to Disney !!
Imagine going all that way with a 1 year old spending a week on a ship doing adult things and only getting half an afternoon at animal kingdom because tattle called you out 🤣 like wtf I would do the cruise last and do a week at Disney but then again we have money she doesn’t 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thread suggestion: A child non-friendly cruise around the Bahamas, buts it’s ok, oluf enjoyed her half day with her luggage at Disney, so I am good momma.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Na fuk off. They let them skip a que of 5000 because of olive 😂😂😂😂😂. Why’s she act like this very boring, average looking baby is the fukin messiah. Strangers do not give a fuk about your baby love I promise you

• Haha
Reactions: 73
So they flew one day, stayed overnight, had 8 days on the ship, then another day at Disney.

Was she away for ten days??

Didn’t they go on the 19th /20th and it’s only the 27th today by my calendar!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Didnt she go on Saturday and come back on Sunday night? She confuses the life out of me.

C1E5EBE2-598E-4109-9CEC-27DC2E1351E6.jpeg

Na fuk off. They let them skip a que of 5000 because of olive 😂😂😂😂😂. Why’s she act like this very boring, average looking baby is the fukin messiah. Strangers do not give a fuk about your baby love I promise you
All the staff crossing like the Red Sea for Oluv 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Arlass of her to not just take big O to a all inclusive hotel in Spain with unlimited pool and entertainment time surrounded by other kids. Bet Mez would take her in a heartbeat to pull herself one of the young Spanish waiters
I have no issues with travelling with your kids, not everyone wants to go to an all inc in Spain but my issue is going for such a short time. Florida/Caribbean is just not the place to go for a week when you’re flying from the uk and I’m genuinely surprised she is already home! It’s so mean making olive suffer a 9 hour flight again just a week later after spending a week on a boat. She’d have been better stripping back the wedding reception 30th birthday party and extending the holiday to fully relax and chill. Could have spent a few days doing Disney (which is hell anyway during the summer and most kids enjoy the gift shop more than the rides) and the rest chilling by the pool in a hotel/villa, I actually think kids enjoy playing in the pool more than standing in queues all day in 30 degree heat especially when you invest in the $20 inflatable crocodile from publix 🤣

Reactions: 26
Party on Friday
Flight on Saturday
Stay at Premier Inn Florida on Saturday
Get on ship on Sunday
Get off Ship on Sunday visit AK and come home Sunday night/Monday morning.
10 days?? Craig David she aint.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
So they flew one day, stayed overnight, had 8 days on the ship, then another day at Disney.

Was she away for ten days??

Didn’t they go on the 19th /20th and it’s only the 27th today by my calendar!
She went on the 19th how I know I seen them at Manchester airport and I flew out same day to Mexico.But I’m still on my holidays as I wouldn’t fly all that way for a week and especially with a child.A week holiday with a 10 hour flight there and back.They have brains as thick as pig tit😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
‘They’ organised it with ‘their’ travel agent. Thought this was a surprise holiday?? Hmmmmm

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Nah who gets jet lag that bad off an 8 hour ish flight?? Is that normal? It only gets me for about a day then I’m ok after a kip. Or am I the weird one? She’s gone on and bleeping on about it

She thinks they got let to the front of the queue because they’re English hahahaha oh my god how full of herself is this bleep?? Nobody gives a shite if you’re English here

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So Mr Makeup had to contact their travel agent on Sunday🤔 Get us tickets for Big O to go somewhere as tattle twats are taking the piss because we took Big O on an adult only holiday and swerved Disney on the way here, they all think we are cruel fuckers so we want to prove them wrong.
30F48567-7CEE-41C1-8464-21515129D9C2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Imagine not being able to organise your own holiday! What an absolutely useless twit 😂😂😂 it’s not hard you big lazy bleeping flump

• Haha
Reactions: 42
“ALOT of money”? It’s less than a grand for two adults and a child to do their exact cruise with a balcony cabin. If it was actually expensive she’d be posting the booking confirmation the bank statements the lot. She knows it was relatively cheap but instead of saying that she wants to seem like it was so luxurious and expensive

• Haha
Reactions: 38
So, Olive slept all the way to Orlando on a day time flight?

And no-one, no-ones, fella is asking where Delo got his shorts from. How would that conversation go ‘eh babe, ask that unemployed MUA where her short arse fella gets his clothes from.’ duck off!

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Imagine not being able to organise your own holiday! What an absolutely useless twit 😂😂😂 it’s not hard you big lazy bleeping flump
Exactly what I was about to say! Or do they genuinely think they are that special that people should do this stuff for them?? Part of the fun in my eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.