Katie Hayes #146 Never mind Jack & Rose, it's Delo & Bulb Nose but will the panelling King finally give Truff a ring?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww flat homophobic racist tits, you’re made up because you spent a couple of hours in Animal Kingdom. I spent 2 weeks in Animal Kingdom lodge ✌🏻 Absolutely howling at this bleep thinking elf on the shelf was going to put a ring on her finger while they was away, the bleeping shame hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha What drinks package did you purchase for when you was onboard
How you doin? You ok?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s the biggest Karen going 👊🏼
No one else is allowed to have an opinion. Bet the majority of her followers eye roll at her posts, only keep following for comedy value 🎭🤡 the bleeping clown!
The majority of people I know who follow her only do it to take the piss 😂 as she's such a laughing stock,plus when I tell someone new they usually follow her to join in as well !!surely we aren't the minority,I honestly think that's why she's got so many followers for the bullshit & 16 year old impressionable kids who can't see through the bullshit

Reactions: 17
We go august! I can’t wait! I spend my days when I’m not working watching vlogs ahahha.

Ooooo where else you going?

So not to derail I wonder if truff got a wash on the boat, sharing such a small room I bet it proper smelt 🤢

Nah Naomi’s are worse. How many times has that husband of hers run them over 🤣🤣🤣.

Makes me bleeping howl that, you literally couldn’t write it.

2Y55MU4EH8

Thats 15% I’ll check my blue light x
if your enjoying watching the vlogs and if you have Disney+ they have some documentaries on a few of their parks and the more famous rides “behind the scenes”! We are going next summer and I’m finding them so interesting 🤓

I’m excited for the next few days/weeks - as we know with our Katie Jane the setback is ALWAYS bigger than the comeback and her smug behaviour and mania is going to give way once the excitement of the birthday is gone 🌞

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh duck off.... The makeups have got their own travel agent now too......We booked it through our travel agent she's the best 🥺

Delusions of grandeur or what ? You haven't got a living room, you've got a corridor with a bummed couch !!!!
I thought she was getting involved in a travel MLM a while back? I remember thinking she’s a mug, when the internet is literally at your fingertips

I’ll start -

1. How much spending money did you take?
2. When did you book animal kingdom?

Can also guarantee there’ll be:
me some cruise ship outfit ideas”
Why do you let you kid get sunburned?

Reactions: 8
She’s going to be quiet this week but that’s because she’s sooooooooo busy 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t understand why ‘someone’ is asking where mini muscles delo got his shorts from and she used a picture of him wearing trousers? She couldn’t find one picture of shorts?

• Haha
Reactions: 58
As if she’s trying to make us think someone asked about delo’s clobber hahahahhahahahaha I am ASHAMED for the pair of them

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Let’s hope a new addition “Orlando Matthew Delamere” doesn’t appear in nine months. I wouldn’t put it past her, no engagement ring so I’ll go one further and get pregnant.. #pairofcuntsshouldntbeallowedkids

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I don’t understand why ‘someone’ is asking where mini muscles delo got his shorts from and she used a picture of him wearing trousers? She couldn’t find one picture of shorts?
If my fella asked where delo's shorts are from I'd be very bleeping concerned.

She only did that so she could plug the places he got them from so they could send him a freebie 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Let’s hope a new addition “Orlando Matthew Delamere” doesn’t appear in nine months. I wouldn’t put it past her, no engagement ring so I’ll go one further and get pregnant.. #pairofcuntsshouldntbeallowedkids
Crossed my mind too Dot, “she got food poisoning, the pill didn’t work, blah blah blah”.
Where would the put big O in the pecking order? She’s have to come down that pedestal by a couple of steps.

Reactions: 15
god, poor Olive if she’s had them two rutting away in the inside cabin, desperate to make content baby🤡the room must have hummed!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Reads like an 8 year old writing a ‘what I did on my holiday ‘ report
It should end with “And then we went home and had tea and toast got undressed and into our pj’s and mummy tucked us in bed” The End.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I was under the impression that you don't really get jet lag flying west? I certainly didn't when I flew to New York, because of the way the time difference goes you just feel like you've had a really long day. Flying home was when I got jet lag, I fell asleep on my sofa halfway through eating a round of toast 😂
I think people just mistake jet lag when flying West for just being shattered from being at the airport, flying, waiting around, transfers etc being a really long day. We’ve been the Caribbean a few times and to New York and I’d genuinely just call it being tired from leaving early UK time and landing in the afternoon their time, by the time we get there we’re ready for a big sleep - we do wake up a lot earlier the first day but it subsided quicker than jet lag ever does.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.