Katie Hayes #146 Never mind Jack & Rose, it's Delo & Bulb Nose but will the panelling King finally give Truff a ring?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They let them board first because of Big O, she forgot to add, screaming the port down because she was tired and probably thought this is not Disney’s Magic Kingdom.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Imagine not being able to organise your own holiday! What an absolutely useless twit 😂😂😂 it’s not hard you big lazy bleeping flump
It is when you haven’t got one full brain cell between the pair of yas, bless them

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nah who gets jet lag that bad off an 8 hour ish flight?? Is that normal? It only gets me for about a day then I’m ok after a kip. Or am I the weird one? She’s gone on and bleeping on about it

She thinks they got let to the front of the queue because they’re English hahahaha oh my god how full of herself is this bleep?? Nobody gives a shite if you’re English here
Front of the queue oh duck off big trucks.We been on a few royal Caribbean cruises and we had to queue like everyone else.Why does this head make out she is so special,She is such a lying bleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This is why she isn’t gaining any followers, just staying static or losing them. People are sick of her acting like her basic af child is the messiah

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She went on the 19th how I know I seen them at Manchester airport and I flew out same day to Mexico.But I’m still on my holidays as I wouldn’t fly all that way for a week and especially with a child.A week holiday with a 10 hour flight there and back.They have brains as thick as pig tit😂😂
How was the airport really… the make ups didn’t wait at all!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why is she so passive aggressive all the time?

View attachment 1374300View attachment 1374301Nobody gives a tit 😂

Also why she so obsessed with old people
Because these are rephrased questions of Tattle, that she’s asked herself so the answer is to us, hence the agression. She thinks we’re the bleeping thick ones 😂

Escape, savvy sounds like something Captain Jack Sparrow would say
The ‘travel agent’ claims to be ABTA and ATOL insured, but I’m struggling to find her certificates 🤔 wonder if she’s part of the travel pyramid schemes.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Airp
How was the airport really… the make ups didn’t wait at all!
Airport was a breeze for us as unlike KHM I flew premium,Seen them as we were walking to the escape lounge.She was obviously in economy no lounge or fast track security for big trucks😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Imagine not being able to organise your own holiday! What an absolutely useless twit 😂😂😂 it’s not hard you big lazy bleeping flump
I bet that Nic “Savvy” is rubbing her hands everytime she gets an illiterate no full stopped text from these two thick fuckers who can’t rub enough braincells together to book a holiday or a 1 day pass at Disney 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Because these are rephrased questions of Tattle, that she’s asked herself so the answer is to us, hence the agression. She thinks we’re the bleeping thick ones 😂

The ‘travel agent’ claims to be ABTA and ATOL insured, but I’m struggling to find her certificates 🤔 wonder if she’s part of the travel pyramid schemes.
Think she is part of that travel group with Home at 345 Lyndsey.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Could you imagine that illiterate bleep navigating airline and cruise websites, she would book for 2024 and enter the names as follows

MISS KHM KATIE DELO (thinking delo proposing entitles her to travel under his name)
MISS OLIVE BESPOKE PRECIOUS HAZE DELO
MR MATT MUSCLES DELO

And probably end up booking flights to South America instead 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She loves saying everything is the best but I’ve noticed lots of things are just “incredible” too, that one proper irks me. Surprised she can spell it. She loves saying to be honest, to be frank, fyi, frankly - also annoying the duck out of me.

Kate you are INCREDIBLY patronising and to be frank absolutely full of yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Ugh there’s no way on gods earth someone asked how much that holiday cost - why would you? So impolite! She’s made that up to act like they have a tun of money - even if it was (which I think has already been disproved on here) there’s much better ways of answering that question if it were real, “they have lots of different payment options depending on room type/dining package”, for example instead of just being like matts spent MILLIONS OF POUNDS ON ME 🥰🥰🥰 read the bleeping room Kate for once in ur life Jesus Christ

• Haha
Reactions: 32
No one has asked this not one person she wrote it herself the bad tit 🤣 what the duck is markies? And her nearest Waitrose would be chester would it not? You bad bleep Kate 🤦🏼‍♀️ Making out she’s loaded I bet you only pay your interest on your mortgage you scruff

Oh duck off.... The makeups have got their own travel agent now too......We booked it through our travel agent she's the best 🥺

Delusions of grandeur or what ? You haven't got a living room, you've got a corridor with a bummed couch !!!!
It’s not even her corridor it’s an outside garage 🤣🤣🤣

Kate I spend longer in Home Bargains than you did in Disney.
I spend longer in the bath than she does on these holidays 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.