Katie Hayes #146 Never mind Jack & Rose, it's Delo & Bulb Nose but will the panelling King finally give Truff a ring?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine not being able to organise your own holiday! What an absolutely useless twit 😂😂😂 it’s not hard you big lazy bleeping flump
I thought mat did it all and she didn't know where she was going now she's saying we book it laying cow 😒

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
48EB659C-83CB-4C27-9DB3-849F62FBD116.png

No Kate, I think you’ll find all Delo’s clothes and trainers are from the nameless shops opposite Strangeways, same place you get your bags and shoes. #pogba #influencer

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Didnt she go on Saturday and come back on Sunday night? She confuses the life out of me.

View attachment 1374203
I was under the impression that you don't really get jet lag flying west? I certainly didn't when I flew to New York, because of the way the time difference goes you just feel like you've had a really long day. Flying home was when I got jet lag, I fell asleep on my sofa halfway through eating a round of toast 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t understand this soft bleep. One minute Matt did lots of research and Harmony of the Sea was the best, then in the next sentence, “we” booked it through whatever the Travel Agent is. Then “we” couldn’t do a holiday without you.. (The TA) So Truff, is it Matt, You, or You and Matt? You can’t even get that right..

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Does anyone have a discount code for feel unique? Unlike truff I don’t get gifted items to launch back in the box

Reactions: 1
FYI Karen why are you so passive aggressive? I give up reading that utter BS. We know that kid doesn’t sleep 12 hours, we know she throws wobblers, the ones in the night were probably sunburn Truff. I’ll tell you something, do you duck shop in Waitrose and M&S, because if you did The Wirral, Liverpool, Southport and surrounding areas would know, you’d be taking us shopping with you.

You ought to be mortified letting that kid burn, I have a very fair child and she always wore hats, play suits from John Lewis with long sleeves and long shorts, slavered in Factor 50 because two minutes was too long. Just like the hairbrush she hated it but I would put up with a million wobblers to her being burnt. Not for me, for her because like everyone on here, we wouldn’t let our kids burn. It’s neglect and yeah maybe I’m a Karen in your eyes but in my eyes you’re a disgrace. You have no pride in how you or your child looks. I have no idea how you’re Mother let alone Matt allow it. I would expect it to cause murder from my Family and quite rightly so.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Be arsed with what she's done. When are you going? We're going next summer doing split stay, can't wait!

We go august! I can’t wait! I spend my days when I’m not working watching vlogs ahahha.

Ooooo where else you going?

So not to derail I wonder if truff got a wash on the boat, sharing such a small room I bet it proper smelt 🤢

Saw this today and realised this is 100% what Naomi’s toes must look like out of the closed toe shoes. If you compare it to that rare pic someone found if her toes you can see they point inwards like this ladies. Is Naomi not making them worse by forcing them into cheap shoes all the time? She’ll be fucked when she’s older.

Nah Naomi’s are worse. How many times has that husband of hers run them over 🤣🤣🤣.

Makes me bleeping howl that, you literally couldn’t write it.

Does anyone have a discount code for feel unique? Unlike truff I don’t get gifted items to launch back in the box

2Y55MU4EH8

Thats 15% I’ll check my blue light x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I bet that Nic “Savvy” is rubbing her hands everytime she gets an illiterate no full stopped text from these two thick fuckers who can’t rub enough braincells together to book a holiday or a 1 day pass at Disney 🤣
That’s exactly what I thought, imagine the markup on the holiday just to pay some twit to Google a few things for you. Arsed

I thought mat did it all and she didn't know where she was going now she's saying we book it laying cow 😒
Good point Leo

Reactions: 18
We go august! I can’t wait! I spend my days when I’m not working watching vlogs ahahha.

Ooooo where else you going?

So not to derail I wonder if truff got a wash on the boat, sharing such a small room I bet it proper smelt 🤢

Nah Naomi’s are worse. How many times has that husband of hers run them over 🤣🤣🤣.

Makes me bleeping howl that, you literally couldn’t write it.

2Y55MU4EH8

Thats 15% I’ll check my blue light x
Amazing! We go next Aug. Doing 3 nights in Hard Rock for universal then 14 nights in yacht/beach club. Kids will be 6, 15 and 17, were all so excited!!! Plus we didn't need to use a dodgy agent. Don't think we will take our cases to AK with us.....!!
Truff stinks pass it on....

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Did she wear that special dress she showed a snippet of? Can’t remember exactly but maybe pink with little stars or something - or did I miss it?

Reactions: 6
She’s the biggest Karen going 👊🏼
No one else is allowed to have an opinion. Bet the majority of her followers eye roll at her posts, only keep following for comedy value 🎭🤡 the bleeping clown!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Did she wear that special dress she showed a snippet of? Can’t remember exactly but maybe pink with little stars or something - or did I miss it?
That was the proposal frock, unused not needed.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.