Katie Hayes #146 Never mind Jack & Rose, it's Delo & Bulb Nose but will the panelling King finally give Truff a ring?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread Suggestion
Took Diddy D too Disney for half a day & he still didn't get down on one Knee still no ring for Katie

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion:

Katie Hayes #147 Cozziemodo’s been at sea, but a bride she never will be.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I’m wondering how long it’ll be until she does her washing? Standard 4 weeks I bet

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Never seen someone with so many different hair colours in one trip. In the beach ones she’s as blonde as Ulrika Johnson, and in the others it’s back to that awful dirty blonde 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can honestly say I am not one bit jealous and I am beyond desperate to go on holiday.

I’d be fucked having a party then getting on a plane to travel round on a boat having no money to do anything then going to AK for a few hours. No thank you.

I have two weeks booked in Florida where I shall be actually staying in a hotel and taking part in all events because I have the money.

Try getting a job, truff? It will do wonders for you 🥺🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Thread suggestion: The Makeups return from their cruise and the States…but still no ring for our mate Kate

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can honestly say I am not one bit jealous and I am beyond desperate to go on holiday.

I’d be fucked having a party then getting on a plane to travel round on a boat having no money to do anything then going to AK for a few hours. No thank you.

I have two weeks booked in Florida where I shall be actually staying in a hotel and taking part in all events because I have the money.

Try getting a job, truff? It will do wonders for you 🥺🤪
Be arsed with what she's done. When are you going? We're going next summer doing split stay, can't wait!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
“You can do animal kingdom in half a day”, who the duck is she trying to kid? They clearly bombed it round, without a clue.
Imagine rocking up to animal kingdom with ya luggage though. The absolute shame! Everyone is there from their Disney hotels and they’re there sweating with their roller cases 😂😂😂

to be fair, imagine going to animal kingdom because an online forum called you out for dragging a baby on a long haul flight to go on a child unfriendly cruise for a week.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
How could she of gone all
That way and not taken her to Magic Kingdom - the fireworks are the BEST! So
Much more for her to do in that park as well.

Reactions: 11
Let’s get our questions in on here and she’ll address them on there..

I’ll start -

1. How much spending money did you take?
2. When did you book animal kingdom?

Can also guarantee there’ll be:

“Show me some cruise ship outfit ideas”
3. Where you the youngest couple on the cruise?
4. Why did delo not propose? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why does she keep using the word “frankly”, is it the new FYI? 🤣

& yes I can imagine her DMs are flooded with 14 year olds asking for cruise recommendations 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m wondering how long it’ll be until she does her washing? Standard 4 weeks I bet
Always empty the cases on the utility floor, wash on, strip off airport clothes and straight in the shower soon as we get in the door. House is always tidy with a fresh bed as we do it before we go!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Trolls where is good to eat in Chester on a weekend?! Im going in a few weeks and I only know opera grill (cause I read here, hi truff ✌) but I obviously can’t give them a penny.

Truff might’ve done her adventure holiday washing by the time I go 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Let’s get our questions in on here and she’ll address them on there..

I’ll start -

1. How much spending money did you take?
2. When did you book animal kingdom?

Can also guarantee there’ll be:

“Show me some cruise ship outfit ideas”
How dya pronounce “Nassau”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
3. Where you the youngest couple on the cruise?
4. Why did delo not propose? 😂😂
5. Did you go to Disney because of tattle?
6. How much are you paying mez to do ya holiday washing?
7. How would you describe your body shape?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Trolls where is good to eat in Chester on a weekend?! Im going in a few weeks and I only know opera grill (cause I read here, hi truff ✌) but I obviously can’t give them a penny.

Truff might’ve done her adventure holiday washing by the time I go 🙊
Et Alia is unreal 😍 didn’t like popcorn which I only booked cos it looked pretty but I’m fussy so that might be why.

Is she still not engaged 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.