Katie Hayes #146 Never mind Jack & Rose, it's Delo & Bulb Nose but will the panelling King finally give Truff a ring?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh duck off.... The makeups have got their own travel agent now too......We booked it through our travel agent she's the best šŸ„ŗ

Delusions of grandeur or what ? You haven't got a living room, you've got a corridor with a bummed couch !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I was looking at cruises a few weeks ago and they were dirt cheap those Caribbean ones from America. My mum just went on a Mediterranean one which was cheaper than an all inclusive in Spain. They canā€™t sell them these days cos of covid, a cruise ship was one of the first places to have a major outbreak, this one had a higher case rate than a lot of countries in the beginning. I remember as my nan cancelled one she had booked cos of it and was being all dramatic over it, she had only paid a small deposit.
Cos there covid super spreaders so much for the vaccine aye

Reactions: 9
Always empty the cases on the utility floor, wash on, strip off airport clothes and straight in the shower soon as we get in the door. House is always tidy with a fresh bed as we do it before we go!
Exactly what I do! BUT last time we went away I got home/showered and ready for my clean bed and when I pulled back the duvet realised weā€™d had mice when away and theyā€™d set up camp (only on my side of the bed) and tit everywhere. I was distraught as Iā€™m terrified of them.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I'm not over them going ALL that way just to go on a cruise for a week then to go the Animal Kingdom for half a day!!! I feel so sly on Olive!
Me and Gammon work our arses off (like US all) and we save all the time to give our babs the best! (Don't get me wrong we do have nice things, nice breaks and our savings) but I just don't see how they afford it all, all the time?! I know it's probably all on credit and she has no/hardly any savings but it really pisses me off! p.s. im not jealous truff!

Reactions: 24
I'm not over them going ALL that way just to go on a cruise for a week then to go the Animal Kingdom for half a day!!! I feel so sly on Olive!
Me and Gammon work our arses off (like US all) and we save all the time to give our babs the best! (Don't get me wrong we do have nice things, nice breaks and our savings) but I just don't see how they afford it all, all the time?! I know it's probably all on credit and she has no/hardly any savings but it really pisses me off! p.s. im not jealous truff!
I bet when you go away, you go for longer than 4-7 days thoughā€¦ šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 10
I just feel sorry for that child dragged pillar to post and yes other people take tiny tots on holiday but they are conscientious parents who make sure the children are well looked after
Poor olive šŸ˜•

Reactions: 7
I bet when you go away, you go for longer than 4-7 days thoughā€¦ šŸ˜‚
Haha that is true! :D last week we booked a little extra break to take the little ones to Haven for 4 days, I wonder if Truff will ever take Miss O to a caravan with full on children's shows at REASONABLE times?! :ROFLMAO:#obvnot #notinstaworthy

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion
Thought she'd come home the next Mrs Delamere, still no ring for her what a nightmare

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They probably spent half a day at AK because Olaf would have been knackered. She has been dragged about a boat all week playing bingo with pensioners, chasing pigs on a beach, being loved by every single person that clapped eyes on herā€¦ plus letā€™s be honest here, kids her age would be engaged with the AK Lion King show for about 5 mins but toddlers arenā€™t built to sit still for long so she was probably bored after a wee while!

Reactions: 18
Arlass of her to not just take big O to a all inclusive hotel in Spain with unlimited pool and entertainment time surrounded by other kids. Bet Mez would take her in a heartbeat to pull herself one of the young Spanish waiters

• Haha
Reactions: 24
#147 After a week on the Mediterranean sea , poor Olaf got 20mins with Minnie at Disney, Kate must be silently enraged she's still not engaged

Reactions: 8
Saw this today and realised this is 100% what Naomiā€™s toes must look like out of the closed toe shoes. If you compare it to that rare pic someone found if her toes you can see they point inwards like this ladies. Is Naomi not making them worse by forcing them into cheap shoes all the time? Sheā€™ll be fucked when sheā€™s older.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Thread suggestion
#Dont be fooled by the rocks she ain't got, she's still bulb nose, bulb nose from the block. šŸŽ¶

• Haha
Reactions: 55
The travel agent canā€™t be that good if they didnā€™t tell you itā€™s better value for money the more days you do at Disney. Unless of course when you booked this holiday Disney (anything in olives best interest) was the last thing on your mind. What 2 year old girl wouldnā€™t ā€œappreciateā€ magic kingdom? She could have met all the princessā€™s even got a little makeover and dress if they actually bothered to book anything for her in advance.

Reactions: 30
Thread suggestion: ā€œKateā€™s got no mates or wedding dates, and spent just hours in the Statesā€

• Haha
What is Olaf actually wearing - Disney is all about the magic, the sparkles, the OTT everything & sheā€™s in there like a wee skater guy with big black shorts on and a pair of Vans

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Urrrgh ā€˜so go on then guysā€™

Basically ask me a load of questions (fake) and Iā€™ll brag about my Amaaazing lifestyle/holiday (also fake) šŸ˜“šŸ˜“

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Going on that olaf wouldn't have appreciated MK....does olaf appreciate all the boozy sessions her and delo drag her on.....all the stupid photo tit, does she appreciate that. No she doesn't duck truff.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I went to Chessington today and didnā€™t even do all of that in 1 day šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.