Katie Hayes #145 Tina Gurner - loud and lairy, gold coin dress almost showed her proud Mary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy birthday to the original troll KHM!
Genuinely- I do hope she has a good birthday. I hope she has a normal day of celebrations with her friends and family without bragging about all the 'designer' stuff she gets and realises that is what matters in life.That card from Olive should be the most precious thing she gets today. Although I don't hold out much hope with the braggy Tom Ford box 🙄
And the strategically placed Boodles bag on the kitchen worktop too 👀

Peps Birthday Message that she chose to post on the Oh Darlin account is the nicest attempt at being bleeping snide I've ever seen.... love it hahaha.
And the silly bison fell for it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Interesting that the card from Delo is conveniently typed...is it because we’d know your handwriting truff and he actually has no idea the card even exist 🙄😂

To Me,
Love from me XxxxxX

D2999F91-4DC5-42F2-A2F3-038A75E77069.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
everything about her life and certainly her relationship comes across as so insincere and false because she’s trying to appeal to the Insta audience of people in their late teens/early 20s who would “love a relationship like this when I’m 30 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺” when actually her main content at the moment is “lifestyle/momma” (I really do use those terms LOOSELY) and aimed at women in their late 20s/early 30s who are not impressed by this Bullshit!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Interesting that the card from Delo is conveniently typed...is it because we’d know your handwriting truff and he actually has no idea the card even exist 🙄😂

To Me,
Love from me XxxxxX

View attachment 1349589
Even if he did write that, have you ever read anything so dull, basic and uninspiring?
There’s no heart in that at all. Just a moonpig insta caption.
Brains on her though, getting it typed for a change so no one can do any 🕵️‍♂️ work

• Haha
Reactions: 39
The whole birthday extravaganza is just plain sad. She could’ve taken her whole birthday/week/month off Instagram and just enjoyed it without feeling the need to document it for others.
By all means, take photos so that YOU have those memories for yourself but stop trying to create these ‘perfect’ images. Sharing the supposed card from Delo is just wrong. Take a step back, Truff, and sign off IG for at least today.

Reactions: 20
The whole birthday extravaganza is just plain sad. She could’ve taken her whole birthday/week/month off Instagram and just enjoyed it without feeling the need to document it for others.
By all means, take photos so that YOU have those memories for yourself but stop trying to create these ‘perfect’ images. Sharing the supposed card from Delo is just wrong. Take a step back, Truff, and sign off IG for at least today.
Arr hey then we wont have the tit show to discuss on here, the card she sent to herself with her lowercase k in Katie because we all know she has no idea when it comes to grammar.

Reactions: 15
Tell me if I am being petty but don’t you get a separate card with Mummy on off your kids? Why has he (allegedly) put them on the same card! I would be raging I love my cards off the kids x

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I turned 30 this year and yeah I had a little party and went away for a few days but this whole new chapter stuff it’s bollocks I don’t get it, she’s just rolling all the tit she says every Monday morning in glitter. Crying reflecting on your life so far as if you’ve reached retirement age or something. Girl ya boring

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I turned 30 this year and yeah I had a little party and went away for a few days but this whole new chapter stuff it’s bollocks I don’t get it, she’s just rolling all the tit she says every Monday morning in glitter. Crying reflecting on your life so far as if you’ve reached retirement age or something. Girl ya boring
Same Blair! I even went into work on the actual day. I got moaned at cause I didn’t want to go out for tea and just wanted a takeaway at home with family 😂
She needs to get a job instead of sitting around obsessing about menial events.

p.s. Bore off truff about your Hermes item from selfridges, we all know it’s been lashed on the credit card or you’ve got the cheapest thing 🫣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I thought the other week she’d said she wasn’t having a party as she was gonna be away for her bday ?

Reactions: 8
Cringe for her posting the Hermes Box now.
Bet it's the H sandals all the influenzers have. She really is tragic !!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Doesn’t she realise documenting the whole trip whenever she has bought or been bought something real designer just shows us 100% that all the other stuff (the fendi slidders and the celine top for example) is fake? Why document the buying of a Chanel brooch or whatever it was and the Prada nappy bag and now the Hermes gift if you wear designer all the time?

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.