Katie Hayes #145 Tina Gurner - loud and lairy, gold coin dress almost showed her proud Mary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine setting your phone up a mile away on a beach just to film yourself doing this?!! Honestly!
View attachment 1349381
Chapter 31 actually, given the first year of your life would be Chapter 1, then when you turn one you begin Chapter 2 - not that our lives have chapters anyway but I'm being petty. Not sure Truff has ever read a book with chapters though. Can't remember if the Biff and Kipper series ever made it to chapters!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Delo is taking her shopping = he couldn’t be bothered to buy her a present before so she can choose her own, and Olive made the card at ‘school’ as he didn’t help her make one at home. #fianceegoals 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
What the duck does exsalty mean?
I hope someone's gifted her some KS2 English workbooks for her birthday

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The first thing I do on my birthday is drive to the beach at the crack of dawn and make a reel to post on Instagram 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Cheryl's sly dig, showing it was down to her that she got solo ownership of Oh Darlin

I wonder what Cheryl's advice actually was, maybe
"You're bleeping up the business, we're done here's some cash" or "you would be an amazing influencer, you would be rich so don't need Oh Darlin" 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Howling at Cheryl ‘you took my advice’ basically I booted you the duck out of my business

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Peps Birthday Message that she chose to post on the Oh Darlin account is the nicest attempt at being bleeping snide I've ever seen.... love it hahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Sad state of affairs posting the private inside message of your birthday card from your fella.... to try and prove to people aka tattle he's into you & loves you.....
This 💯 My husband (hand) writes beautiful messages in my cards and I wouldn’t dream of sharing them with strangers. They are private, intimate, just for us.

And spending your birthday making reels for Instagram? How sad.

Peps post, basically all about herself 😂

“Hottest day of the year,” so I’ll put the baby in a hoodie and I’ll wear a full trackie.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Imagine it being the most special, fantastic, wonderful, bespoke day of your entire life and you spend it refreshing Instagram reposting happy birthday posts 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.