Katie Hayes #145 Tina Gurner - loud and lairy, gold coin dress almost showed her proud Mary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am playing catch up as still behind on the last thread, but can I just say I am here for all of her "friends" doing her dirty with all the old photos and the unfiltered ones. I am praying that the party tonight is all over instagram on her mates accounts so we can see what a tit show it really is.
Also, nice card you sent yourself Kate from Matt Olive and Max. The giveaway was the lack of punctuation you daft munter.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Just watched her story and she irritates the life out of me… I’m sorry but how the duck can someone be so thick they failed there theory 9 times. Also why the duck is she hiding AD constantly up the top. How is she only 30??? Acts about 67. And olive is not in bleeping school it’s nursey according to you Kate :D

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Happy Birthday to the real Troll..
'Katie Jane Hayes'

Deluded, lying racists with a permanent bleep lip. I feel like that’s my birthday presentπŸ€—
Happy Bath-day ya smelly breathed scab!🀞

30 year old Victim Kate, I hope u have a bleeping tit day and all of your 'self-staged' birthday shite goes all wrong and u carry on getting exposed as the fraudulent filtering fiendish frump that u are😝

Ha ha who in their right mind would beg (a child size man with possible STDs) to marry them!!??
Oh yeah no one in their right mind!
So mortified for her and it’s hilarious so Thanks birthday buffalo!🦬🎈

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I know today is all about you Katie Jane you big homophobic racist, but FFS give your kids hair a brush!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sad state of affairs posting the private inside message of your birthday card from your fella.... to try and prove to people aka tattle he's into you & loves you.....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
Happy Birthday Kate you racist homophobic Troll!!

Can we give Kate a massive present?i’m wishing some one has major Tea to spoil the day πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Kills me how gormless he looks in that video In the car πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. She is literally spending the whole day on her phone πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She hasn’t even brushed olives hair ffs. I thought it was still in from yesterday but by looking at the grid it’s been in them bobbles for TWO DAYS

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Imagine setting your phone up a mile away on a beach just to film yourself doing this?!! Honestly!
7F5723FA-5CCD-426A-B953-C1DACEF1F4BA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
- A video of Big O wishing her a happy birthday, followed by a gushing story of Truff saying that’s the best present ever
- A box of personalised birthday cookies
- Mentioning being in a calorie deficit even on her birthday
- Champagne for breakfast

- Mez coming round with a sellotaped up box of Celebrations with all the good ones missing πŸ˜‚
Cracking up at the Celebrations comment. Brilliant.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Happy birthday to the original troll KHM!
Genuinely- I do hope she has a good birthday. I hope she has a normal day of celebrations with her friends and family without bragging about all the 'designer' stuff she gets and realises that is what matters in life.That card from Olive should be the most precious thing she gets today. Although I don't hold out much hope with the braggy Tom Ford box πŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.