Katie Hayes #145 Tina Gurner - loud and lairy, gold coin dress almost showed her proud Mary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her mental health has been cured quickly. Again. Or is her ‘anxiety and depression’ conditional for when things aren’t going her way. Vile.
It’ll be back next week.
Honestly the girl wishes her life away, it’s one begged event to the next, there is nothing original about anything she she does nothing stands out anymore it’s all blurred into one big bummed mess.

Reactions: 20
It’ll be back next week.
Honestly the girl wishes her life away, it’s one begged event to the next, there is nothing original about anything she she does nothing stands out anymore it’s all blurred into one big bummed mess.
She’ll be on a massive downer after her birthday and holiday are over. What’s she got to look forward to after that?

Reactions: 22
Oh girls popcorn at the ready! Tonight going to be fuckin boss laughing at our truff! Where’s the party at?

Reactions: 18
Happy 30th Birthday to our favourite Fruit Machine. Wishing for your day and night to be super bespoke Queen.

In homage of today being all about you, I feel us trolls need to show our dedication and share our best photos and memories.

I will start with my favourite photos.

I have my whispering angle and based for the night, refreshing my feed for photos and videos of Bison in the wild. Cheers trolls, I can’t wait for this tit show 🥂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Notice how we’ve only been shown a slight glimpse of the top of the Hermès box? Bet it’s not even the sandals, the Vanquis card could probably only stretch to a scarf!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Notice how we’ve only been shown a slight glimpse of the top of the Hermès box? Bet it’s not even the sandals, the Vanquis card could probably only stretch to a scarf!
Whatever it is will be returned and she’ll be wearing the Ali express version instead

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She hasn’t actually shown a single thing, apart from the Tom Ford sunglasses. Guess only the boxes are insta-worthy

Reactions: 11
If he doesn't propose today... he never will 😆.

HBD KATIE - the gift that keeps on giving.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ewww ashamed for you bab, with your ’how to be a basic insta witch’ posts….put your phone away and actually enjoy your life as much as you keep trying to convince us all you are 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Haven't been following this thread that closely but just noticed she is turning 30. Her cousin posted some absolutely brilliant shots of her 🤣🤣🤣

New profile pic:

Screenshot_20220617-210514_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220617-210400_Instagram~2.jpg

Screenshot_20220617-210440_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220617-210414_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220617-210448_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
I’m loving all her friends and family posting the unfiltered pictures. Although the tasselled costume one still makes me sick in my mouth every time I see it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Imagine if Matt had written her card and it was literally the same writing as her Main Troll card 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The credit card has taken a hammering with big trucks birthday brag fest…

no boodles engagement ring though 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.