Katie Hayes #145 Tina Gurner - loud and lairy, gold coin dress almost showed her proud Mary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
7:26 and there’s no birthday balons in sight. I’m getting nervous for her. What happened to the 5:30am family meetings. Little legs must have got her a bespoke 30th bummed balon arch and sax player by now

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Surely she wouldn’t want to actually get engaged? We all know she can’t afford the type of wedding she’ll want and it would be hard work to bum a whole wedding day through insta

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Surely she wouldn’t want to actually get engaged? We all know she can’t afford the type of wedding she’ll want and it would be hard work to bum a whole wedding day through insta
She could spin an engagement out for years though

• Haha
Reactions: 19
7:26 and there’s no birthday balons in sight. I’m getting nervous for her. What happened to the 5:30am family meetings. Little legs must have got her a bespoke 30th bummed balon arch and sax player by now
I think you will find that she likes to live in the moment & doesn’t post every single moment online - she keeps a lot of things private ya know!!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
All the fuss over her 30th Birthday and it looks like she had spent to whole morning reposting intstagram messages
Bore off !!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Might be an unpopular opinion but I absolutely hate this thing of reposting birthday messages, it’s like you’re trying to prove that you have friends

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 113
I had a thought I was sorting my dads present last night - poor matts Father’s Day is going to be another washout after olive ate the balons last year 😂 he wont even get a look in on Sunday with the jubilee like proportions of our Kate’s celebrations

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She is going to be unbearable today …… do Instagram have a limit on stories you can upload 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Kate. You didn’t get cancelled for being a racist, homophobic bully, so I doubt very much a picture of a stripper sitting on your face will. Horror. Read the wiki.

Reactions: 17
On MY super precious one-of-a-kind no-has-ever-been-26-before birthday the other day my gammon put up bunting and a few flags in the living room and like 3 or 4 balloons. of course the thought was lovely but by dinner it was starting to annoy the two of us though the dog was having the time of his life. You could own a super bespoke huge forever home and all that tat will make it feel cramped. I cannot imagine how irritating it'd be to even attempt a cuppa in her kitchen this morning no wonder she's left the house already

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ahh a new thread for new beginnings! Happy birthday KHM. You’ve given me inspiration to become a better person, because like duck would I ever want my life to be like yours.
Enjoy your day of self absorbed celebrations, I have a super busy day at work, doing an actual job, so I will look forward to a good catch up here later ✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Anyone else wake up to the emergency text from the government to tell us it’s KHM’s 30th? Thank god I got it, I would’ve forgot, I mean she never mentions it, she’s so humble.

Happy birthday Trollop! First person ever to turn 30! Get the red carpet out. #goals #notasize10

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Oh here she goes in full narcissist behaviour sharing her posts of people

happy30th birthday flat tits you vile racist bleep 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.